I am looking for Sympathizers and People who Relate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisdom

Feb 2, 2014
Sacramento CA
I am addicted to vaping...I love buying vaping equipment and anything to do with vaping, it has taken over my love for getting my nails done, buying new cosmetics and even new summer clothes I would have usually bought. (I still try to stay cute but not quite as cute as I used to..hehe) Anyway, when I got my hard earned income tax return I had an agenda of things to buy one of them being a Mod that was over 150 watts. I had decided on the Alien Mod by SMOK. So time has gone buy and I have bought a lot of Vaping stuff with the money and started making my own ejuice and I still have enough money for the Alien but I feel guilty spending more money. I am not hurting but I certainly don't have a huge savings or anything, not much of a savings at all but I found the Mod Kit I want for a good price and I want to buy it, I know I will not stop thinking of it until I do and I am looking to all of you, my piers, my vaping family to make me feel better about it...lol...Sounds stupid but it is true, please tell me your stories, if you have any, where you couldn't say NO.....Please..please Love to all...Kim

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
images

1bce823701889317b94b4b0b4caf0d1b.jpg

You have my permission, go in peace! :D

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I am addicted to vaping...I love buying vaping equipment and anything to do with vaping, it has taken over my love for getting my nails done, buying new cosmetics and even new summer clothes I would have usually bought. (I still try to stay cute but not quite as cute as I used to..hehe) Anyway, when I got my hard earned income tax return I had an agenda of things to buy one of them being a Mod that was over 150 watts. I had decided on the Alien Mod by SMOK. So time has gone buy and I have bought a lot of Vaping stuff with the money and started making my own ejuice and I still have enough money for the Alien but I feel guilty spending more money. I am not hurting but I certainly don't have a huge savings or anything, not much of a savings at all but I found the Mod Kit I want for a good price and I want to buy it, I know I will not stop thinking of it until I do and I am looking to all of you, my piers, my vaping family to make me feel better about it...lol...Sounds stupid but it is true, please tell me your stories, if you have any, where you couldn't say NO.....Please..please Love to all...Kim

You may or may not be aware of this but......it is always better to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.......

Buy the mod........What color are you getting?

:)

avpx1

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2015
I hear ya. I went nuts the first few years, lots of experimenting and evolving. It is fun! As long as your not hurting yourself then no worries.:banana:
I'm with Jambi, after a while you chill out... so enjoy it!
Don't forget to share pics with us.

On a side note, I've made a few purchases that were not the best choices in hindsight, but I suppose they were necessary to get me to where I am now, so no regrets.:)

Wisdom

Feb 2, 2014
Sacramento CA
You may or may not be aware of this but......it is always better to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.......

Buy the mod........What color are you getting?

upload_2017-4-6_19-54-36.png

I LOVE that expression, lol....I am going to do it....I think the Blue..I love the color of that blue with the black..it was that or Purple and White and I think I will go with the Blue..what do you think?

Doctorvapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2017
So I've been vaping for 4 months..
In that time, I started out with a cuboid mini and an aspire k2.. had trouble with the cuboid mini and traded it in for a Eleaf istick 40 w then I got curious and bought the cubis pro tank... Then I can't remember which came first, they both were bought around the same time but got a Eleaf istick power and a wismec rx75... Then I got curious again and just picked up the big baby beast tank... I'm thinking of the smoant Battlestar or alien 220 as my next purchase and to top it all off, tomorrow I'm getting 500ml of juice in the mail when I already have a good months supply...

So yeah... You're not alone lol

Wisdom

Feb 2, 2014
Sacramento CA
So I've been vaping for 4 months..
In that time, I started out with a cuboid mini and an aspire k2.. had trouble with the cuboid mini and traded it in for a Eleaf istick 40 w then I got curious and bought the cubis pro tank... Then I can't remember which came first, they both were bought around the same time but got a Eleaf istick power and a wismec rx75... Then I got curious again and just picked up the big baby beast tank... I'm thinking of the smoant Battlestar or alien 220 as my next purchase and to top it all off, tomorrow I'm getting 500ml of juice in the mail when I already have a good months supply...

So yeah... You're not alone lol
I love vapers....so do you like the Baby Beast..my kit will come with that tank. The coils are so confusing to me there are so many that will work it seems. I have been vaping three years and I am still confused..hehe

Doctorvapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2017
I love vapers....so do you like the Baby Beast..my kit will come with that tank. The coils are so confusing to me there are so many that will work it seems. I have been vaping three years and I am still confused..hehe
I really like the baby beast, the coils are intimidating at first but you'll catch on quick. Thing hits like a train if you set you right or can have a smooth flavorful vape at lower setting, just my opinion

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
View attachment 647129
I LOVE that expression, lol....I am going to do it....I think the Blue..I love the color of that blue with the black..it was that or Purple and White and I think I will go with the Blue..what do you think?
Very sharp looking, I like.

Wisdom

Feb 2, 2014
Sacramento CA
I really like the baby beast, the coils are intimidating at first but you'll catch on quick. Thing hits like a train if you set you right or can have a smooth flavorful vape at lower setting, just my opinion
What is the average life of those coils, I know it really depends but if I can get a few weeks out of one (it is not my only vape) then I will order coils from Fasttech, I have lots of coils to order cheaper to go there.

Reactions: Darth Omerta

Doctorvapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2017
What is the average life of those coils, I know it really depends but if I can get a few weeks out of one (it is not my only vape) then I will order coils from Fasttech, I have lots of coils to order cheaper to go there.
I got a week out of my x4 coil but mind you, I vape about 25ml a day right now

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Add this you your shopping list. SMOKTech TFV8 Baby Beast RBA Head
Forget about the the standard coils and put a good SS build in there and the coil will last and last and last. Clean the coil, change the cotton, and vape on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread