• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I believe fasttech needs to rethink their shipping method

Status
Not open for further replies.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
FT offers about 20 shipping methods...whats in your shopping cart and which shipper U choose at checkout will determine the speed of your delivery..FT does not control speed of shipment nor do they control the trackers which should just be used as a general guide , and is never current or updated and is controlled by the shipper NOT FT....FT is just the retailer who sells products very inexpensively and offers the customer many shipping options..too many people complain about the shipping which is out of FT's hands once the order has been given to a shipper ...FT will do initiate an inquiry with the shipper, if you request it, and refund you or reship the item if the shipper states its lost ..and they warranty all their products and provide free return shipping for damaged items....

threads like this really are not about Fasttech and more about various shipping companies..

Last edited:

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
I'm planning another order later this month or early next. I'll use Free shipping options, as is my norm. I'll check shipping daily, maybe I'll file a ticket @ Fastech, maybe I'll rant when my mail box is empty day after day, I'll swear I'll never order from FT again, or maybe none of the above. Or maybe I'll set my alarm for three weeks, kick back have a vape and a beer. If batteries are involved set the clock for four weeks. Resume the position, vape and beer.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
If you order lithium batteries from them, Malaysia post is about the only post office that will even accept them for transport. And MP is slow, that's not FT's fault. I have some IMR batteries sitting in Malaysia right now, they'll get here when they get here. The savings compared to US sources was considerable, so I'll wait. Extra batteries is a matter of convenience not necessity for me right now.

I've had two other (non-battery) orders placed, shipped and delivered since I ordered the batteries, through the default China epacket option.

Everything that comes through Hong Kong or China gets here in good time. Except for when the Chicago PO sends my stuff for a random detour to Wisconsin or Missouri (seems like the sorting system in Chicago is broken lately.) Can't blame FT for that.

Last edited:

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA
I've used USPS epacket for all my orders and they've all arrived within the 8-14 days after shipped. With the exception of 1.

I don't place big orders, I keep it to a few things in each order. Ships next day together, ships in 3-5 days together, etc.

Longest something took was 17 days, sat at ISC Chicago for like 4-5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread