I can only post in the New Mem Section...so here is my Halo Triton question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Some suggestions.

1. The Triton tank uses the same replacement heads as a Kanger T2. These heads (short wicks) are approx $1.50 each at litecigusa or Mt Baker...so you could swap the heads out. The whole T2 tank also works on a Triton battery...just doesn't screw all the way down leaving a 1/4" or so gap.

2. The Halo mini tank is good for taste testing...but get Kanger T4s available cheaper at litecigusa for $2.25 each or Smokeless Image for $2.99 each. They are easy to flush and clean.

3. If you have cartomizers, pull out the filler leaving the center tube. A couple of drops of juice give you several puffs for testing. Easy to clean out and reuse.

rith

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
I love my Halo Triton tank system, it works great, no flaws,- but I am still in the process of trying tons of e-juice looking for my more permanent ADV or maybe top 2 or whatever. The problem is I only have 2 tanks. Halo sells the tanks at $7 each which seems kind of expensive if I put every single juice in its own tank...come on who does that? o_O

So instead of cleaning the Halo Triton Tank(clearomizer), each time for every single juice...what would you recommend I put on my Halo Triton battery in order to try different flavors that can be easier cleaned(ex. tons of cartsomizers since they are cheaper...but they have that nasty polyfil flavor...I know some people use drip tips or something like that? I just don't know what brand or if that type of thing is made with an 808 thread connection...please help)? I believe its called an 808 thread...don't know what that means but that's what it is lol. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, I've learned a lot in the last few days and crammed it in my memory lol. :blink:

Honestly what I would do is use the g6 from halo and buy the refillable cartomizer. The reason being is you don't want to change juices that way, you will lower the potential flavor it is suppose to give off and also Halo tank can break easily and in some cases will not function right. It will give you a hash and non vapor smoke hit I can't describe the smoke but it is not vapor it's just not the real vape.you can tell by holding the button down next to your ears and if you hear the sounds it comes out. If it is a crackle pop an does it consistent your fine but if it doesn't do that and just giving you smoke because your pressing the button then that is bad I have been experiment with the trition a lot.once they are good they are good tank but when it is that bad smoke vapor whatever it is it's done even after cleaning it i still get the same result be careful because I was mad...g6 and g6 refillable are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLS01

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
MN
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread