I cannot build anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
I love my Cloupor dna 30. Your Sony VTC5 is the only thing I use in mine. Excellent choice. A kanger has prebuilt atomizers with wicks. To really get the most out of your device you need to use rebuildables like Kayfuns and RDAs. Around here I have seen people that have never built a coil or wicked themselves. They just take it to brick and mortar shops and have them do it. Even if you learn to re wick and let them build your coils. You can get your coil to last a month. Eventually you can get the hang of rebuilding. It seems like the water is deep on rebuildables, but it really is much easier than you might think and the performance is really worth the effort. Congratulations on your DNA30!

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
Out of the box, I was happy with Kanger protank 2's. Now with that being said, I got a Kayfun lite clone. I didn't even finish the first tank before buying a sedcond one. Building coils really is not difficult at all. I started personally rebuilding my Kanger heads. Thatss a PITA for sure, but after a few it's pretty easy as well. Moved to the Kayfun clone and found I should have done it months ago. So much more room and the experience is just unmatched to me up to this point. Depending on what part of SC your in There's a shop I like alot that helps people and they even hold classes for building.

bm2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
I would suggest you buy a couple RDAs/RBAs. You could have one built for you and practice on the other one until you get the hang of it. I had my first coil built for me while I worked on perfecting my own builds. The Tobh and Stillare are great RDAs. The Kayfun and Fogger are great RBAs.

If you want to avoid building coils then I would suggest a Kanger Aerotank or an Aspire Nautilus. The Kanger heads can be rebuilt to perform a lot better if you ever pick up a bit of kanthal and cotton.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
Out of the box, I was happy with Kanger protank 2's. Now with that being said, I got a Kayfun lite clone. I didn't even finish the first tank before buying a sedcond one. Building coils really is not difficult at all. I started personally rebuilding my Kanger heads. Thatss a PITA for sure, but after a few it's pretty easy as well. Moved to the Kayfun clone and found I should have done it months ago. So much more room and the experience is just unmatched to me up to this point. Depending on what part of SC your in There's a shop I like alot that helps people and they even hold classes for building.
Greenville area

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
Seriously? No one has recommended the Aspire Nautilus Mini with the new BVC heads? The Mini has received incredible praise from everyone here and elsewhere since it's release. For a setup and go tank it is 2nd only to the Kayfun Lite + IMO...

I have read great things about the new mini, but I don't have hands on with one to say one way or another. I also read all the same great things about the original as well. My full size Nautilus was plagued by so many bad heads it drove me nuts. Never have gotten it to work good. I'm hoping the new VC's help it come to life but I hated it personally. I also tend to not recommend too many products unless I have personally had hands on time with them.

Side note Wickedgt... Sweet sig. My daughter is in A school right now at Fort Sam. Hospital Corpman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread