I cannot build anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I'll take pics tomorrow of my RDA build.
This is what I'm still running in my kayfun
bc011f46117ca47bb32d09f0afd08d3b.jpg

And I was using this in my sub tank full sized for awhile
6748aadf415f43d7f451afc0cb385f4e.jpg

15ee4730096b97b655a1940cf9d90d4a.jpg

It was good for chain vaping, wicked really well
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
My Kayfun build for some reason is shorting out I've done it many many times the coil is not the issue my deck screws are where the problem is about a month ago I could tell the post screws did not feel right they were not stripped out but they did not feel right when I had to wrap coil ends under then screw down the post screws the coil is raised I don't know about 2 millimeters above the vent hole,that's the way I have always built my Kayfun..Spikes between 1.2 and 2.0 ohms ?

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
My Kayfun build for some reason is shorting out I've done it many many times the coil is not the issue my deck screws are where the problem is about a month ago I could tell the post screws did not feel right they were not stripped out but they did not feel right when I had to wrap coil ends under then screw down the post screws the coil is raised I don't know about 2 millimeters above the vent hole,that's the way I have always built my Kayfun..Spikes between 1.2 and 2.0 ohms ?

I would check your insulator for cracks. You can take it off by unscrewing the 510 pin on the bottom

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
Did you change anything? I recently put a wider bore tip on mine and the flavor dropped considerably, had to switch back
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
Yes,had a different drip tip on it,I usually like a 50/50 ratio when it comes to my liquid,what I got now is all VG.I am not real sure if the juice matters because it tastes terrible in everything I have put it in.I will be putting back on my original kayfun drip tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread