I can't stop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDO1265

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
NJ
As Im only a few months into this and have several batts , mods, yada yada yada.... I told my fav supplier who I have come to know and trust and happens to be 20 miles from me , to keep my debit card info handy so I can just call while Im on the road and say..

" Yo dude !... send me 3 of these, 4 of those, a couple of them and some juice to boot, make it something tasty.... Later ! "

Its in my mailbox the next day !

I see it slowing down in another month or so once I discover my personal vaping nirvana..... Famous last words.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
As Im only a few months into this and have several batts , mods, yada yada yada.... I told my fav supplier who I have come to know and trust and happens to be 20 miles from me , to keep my debit card info handy so I can just call while Im on the road and say..

" Yo dude !... send me 3 of these, 4 of those, a couple of them and some juice to boot, make it something tasty.... Later ! "

Its in my mailbox the next day !

I see it slowing down in another month or so once I discover my personal vaping nirvana..... Famous last words.

Your fav supplier is just 20 miles :p omg soooooooooo jealous My closest supplier is 2-3 days till the stuff hits my mailbox

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
It sure doesn't take long for things to spiral completely out of control in this hobby ;) So many great things to try, collect and experiment with. I've slowed down a bit now, but at first my vape box... errr... mail box was literally bulging at the seams with vaping gear on a daily basis!

Plan on starting down the DIY road here soon, which should be a lot of fun. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread