I could really use some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

redmerc

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I've been using a Kanger T2 on a eGo-c with 12c juice for over 4 years and it's time for a change. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with the Vaporesso Attitude and a Nautilus X. From what I've read, that should be a good mix.

The thing is, the Vaporesso kit comes with some .4 and .5 ohm attys and it seems like a waste, plus their attys are cheap. Almost half the cost of the Aspire. Is there any way of adjusting the settings so I'm not driving those things so hard and react more like a 1.5 that comes with the Nautilus X tank. I have about half a liter of 12c juice and while that'll be fine on at 1.5 or 1.8 from the Nautilus X, at .5 or so I'm thinking that's far too strong at .5 ohms, and I do want to overdue the nic.

Thanks.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I've been using a Kanger T2 on a eGo-c with 12c juice for over 4 years and it's time for a change. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with the Vaporesso Attitude and a Nautilus X. From what I've read, that should be a good mix.

The thing is, the Vaporesso kit comes with some .4 and .5 ohm attys and it seems like a waste, plus their attys are cheap. Almost half the cost of the Aspire. Is there any way of adjusting the settings so I'm not driving those things so hard and react more like a 1.5 that comes with the Nautilus X tank. I have about half a liter of 12c juice and while that'll be fine on at 1.5 or 1.8 from the Nautilus X, at .5 or so I'm thinking that's far too strong at .5 ohms, and I do want to overdue the nic.

Thanks.
I have personally owned the Attitude with the Veco tank ( drop in coils ) and had no problems. A pack of coil is 10 not the usual 3-5. The Omni board works great. Hth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread