I did a silly thing today and wonder if I'm the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlodato

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
New Jersey
So I'm sitting in my favorite chair. Nice cold beer in the left, reo in my right. Just started playing with parallel coils this weekend and they have been drinking juice off the wick at a much faster rate. Those parallels are thirsty little .......s. ANYWAY, I raised my reo to my face, gave it a nice squonk while on its way. Pushed with my thumb to fire and nothing. So I push a little harder still pulling in air through the atty. Finally juice is everywhere. Short story long I was pushing the bottle not the firing button, what an idiot. Happy Sunday hope you had a laugh.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
. Hahahaha! Can't imagine ever doing anything foolish like that.......

If i wasn't searching for where I put my Reo, I could spell out a few for you......

AWWW there's my little darling sitting in the frig where I "meant" to put you

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I'm guilty of trying to fire by squonking but lucky enough to realize before I got a drink. And like @FatBill, there wasn't even any alcohol involved.

I've also been guilty of stopping just short of accidentally taking a drag from a freshly built atty with no cap while firing. That woulda left a mark.

It's just a day in the life of a vaper. Beats the hell outta cig burns on car seats and filter stuck to your lips when you go to remove the cig and your two fingers slide down the cig and engage the cherry :)

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I'm guilty of trying to fire by squonking but lucky enough to realize before I got a drink. And like @FatBill, there wasn't even any alcohol involved.

I've also been guilty of stopping just short of accidentally taking a drag from a freshly built atty with no cap while firing. That woulda left a mark.

It's just a day in the life of a vaper. Beats the hell outta cig burns on car seats and filter stuck to your lips when you go to remove the cig and your two fingers slide down the cig and engage the cherry :)

Done that a few times in my life.. Ouch!!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Good points Super X! I forgot about the old paper glued to the lips and catching the cherry with the fingers trick, and the burn holes in the car seats, carpet etc. I'll take a little spilled juice any day over those things.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN

Ok, I confess.
bye2.gif
It does leave a mark, and hurts like hell too!
shout.gif
I'm probably the only dummy here to do it.
wacko1.gif

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
How I branded my bottom lip with a hot coil.

I work 3rd shift, and woke up around 8pm that night. Had almost 2 hours to eat, shower, and get on the road for Work. I knew changing my coil was something that had to be done before leaving. Wolfed down a bowl of cereal; fed the cat; and jumped in the shower. Got ready to go. Time was getting away. Had 45 min to change my coil and get out the door. Mounted the coil, adjusted it, and filled the AGA-T2 with juice. The test fire indicated it was working good. Noticed some juice on the Top Cap, and wanted to wipe it off, so I sat it on the table for a second. As I was reaching for a paper towel, the phone rang. Yep! Nothing like a phone call when you're trying to get ready to leave.

It was my sister. She wasn't in too good a mood either.
girl_devil.gif
The more we talked, the more time was ticking. Remember looking at the clock several times. I was trying to be polite to Sissy, but she has a way of taking the scenic route in a conversation. As she's going into great details, I became somewhat impatient. Was thinking..."C'mon Sis, I gotta go".
connie_twiddle.gif

So, as she was talking away... I needed a vape.
smoke.gif
Yep! I grabbed it up for a quick vape. The HOT coil went into my bottom lip, and I let out a big Rebel YELL that could be heard miles away! Needless to say, the phone call ended rather quickly at that point. Finally got out the door, and while driving to work... I used the ice in my drink to hold on my lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread