I did a silly thing today and wonder if I'm the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
Well, apparently I gave my reo and Derringer a good dusting of granulated garlic while grilling.

Put in a fresh bat after dinner, then a good squonk followed by a good long drag.

The garlic came out up front. The raspberry was there but seemed a little off. Completely wiped out the vanilla/cake I usually get on the exhale.

There is my review of garlic raz cup

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
How I branded my bottom lip with a hot coil.

I work 3rd shift, and woke up around 8pm that night. Had almost 2 hours to eat, shower, and get on the road for Work. I knew changing my coil was something that had to be done before leaving. Wolfed down a bowl of cereal; fed the cat; and jumped in the shower. Got ready to go. Time was getting away. Had 45 min to change my coil and get out the door. Mounted the coil, adjusted it, and filled the AGA-T2 with juice. The test fire indicated it was working good. Noticed some juice on the Top Cap, and wanted to wipe it off, so I sat it on the table for a second. As I was reaching for a paper towel, the phone rang. Yep! Nothing like a phone call when you're trying to get ready to leave.

It was my sister. She wasn't in too good a mood either.
girl_devil.gif
The more we talked, the more time was ticking. Remember looking at the clock several times. I was trying to be polite to Sissy, but she has a way of taking the scenic route in a conversation. As she's going into great details, I became somewhat impatient. Was thinking..."C'mon Sis, I gotta go".
connie_twiddle.gif

So, as she was talking away... I needed a vape.
smoke.gif
Yep! I grabbed it up for a quick vape. The HOT coil went into my bottom lip, and I let out a big Rebel YELL that could be heard miles away! Needless to say, the phone call ended rather quickly at that point. Finally got out the door, and while driving to work... I used the ice in my drink to hold on my lip.

I'll just say that from personal experience, it is not a good idea to get distracted while the top cap is off and leave it at that :oops:

I don't recall ever attempting to fire by squonking, but I do try to fast-forward the DVR with my REO from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread