I dont know what mod i have...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snapey

May 10, 2017
Here is a picture if that helps. Normal 510 on the top.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    878.7 KB · Views: 98

Snapey

May 10, 2017
I does not have a usb port and i cant open it. Thats why i posted this :/ I know that i works since i have tried it with my aspire tank. Also i cant get in contact with my friend atm.
It appears to have a usb port. Have you tried to charge it that way? At least it will tell you if it contains a battery. In the meantime, I would would be asking the person who sold it to you these questions.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I does not have a usb port and i cant open it. Thats why i posted this :/ I know that i works since i have tried it with my aspire tank. Also i cant get in contact with my friend atm.
It looks like a usb port just under the tank on the mod about a quarter of an inch down. There is something there, please look at your pic.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Here is an enlargement. Still hard to tell if there is atomizer on top, if that circle is a button?
The design almost looks like a Poldiac because of the design around that edge?

That first photo, is that the 510? does not look like the average 510 connection. If it does not have a USB to charge, then it might be a mechanical mod.

I think you definitely need to contact your friend and find out what the heck he sold/gave you.
image (2).jpeg

Snapey

May 10, 2017
That is the atomizer. The pic i sent to you is the 510 WITHOUT the atomizer on.
Here is an enlargement. Still hard to tell if there is atomizer on top, if that circle is a button?
The design almost looks like a Poldiac because of the design around that edge?

That first photo, is that the 510? does not look like the average 510 connection. If it does not have a USB to charge, then it might be a mechanical mod.

I think you definitely need to contact your friend and find out what the heck he sold/gave you.
View attachment 656061

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Ok. from what I can see its a mechanical mod. THe top cap or that switch should twist off. Care ful not to force it too much , might be reverse threaded. Top cap looks like a PAPs by GP Vapourart, but the bottom doesnt look familiar at all.

I just realized that having that little switch near the top cap, it might be a semi-mech. Is there a light that turns on anywhere when you press the button?
This really has me perplexed.

Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,

Your device has an inductive charging pad on the bottom and charges in a base or on a cradle. (like a sonicare)
Most are second or third tier manufacturers and the device was most likely ordered on line.

Call your friend.

cheers
I
ETA:
perplexed.
My favourite word!!!!

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hi and welcome,

Your device has an inductive charging pad on the bottom and charges in a base or on a cradle. (like a sonicare)
Most are second or third tier manufacturers and the device was most likely ordered on line.

Call your friend.

cheers
I

Interesting, never seen a device like that. Seems your friend forgot to give you an important part of the device.

Snapey

May 10, 2017
Can you find somewhere that i can buy those? :) Thanks alot
Hi and welcome,

Call your friend.

cheers
I

Reactions: Foggy Road

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Can you find somewhere that i can buy those? :) Thanks alot
They are a niche product. I've been googling my culo off and have not found much.
It may even be a product from the "other" vaping world.

You will need to contact the person you paid and get your money back or the rest of the system.
imo, It's not worth the hand wringing and shots in the dark to try to make it "work".

Where in the vaping world are you located?
Are you trying to stop smoking or are you a hobby vaper?

cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread