i don't know where to post this.. but a cute, small, pink long lasting e-cig or mod suggestion please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Hey, it's what we do. :blush:

Examples of the PT II color choices. => Protank II replacement colored glass by KangerTechSun-Vapers.com

And the replacement is making it's way into the market for the mini, but only in clear so far. => Replacement glass for Kanger Mini Protank II | Sun-Vapers.comSun-Vapers.com

I know this hasn't been much help regarding UK suppliers, but some times half the battle is first finding something you want to buy - from any place.

noo that's a lot of help thankyou! you're right it is half the battle. i buy stuff overseas all the time as the uk is pretty limited

can i just ask, how often you meant to replace the container bit on any clearos? as i just clean mine so far and change heating cores when needed etc..

thanks in advance!

OzarkTroutBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Ozarks
thanks for the help all :D

omg. i have not been able to stop looking at this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! it inspired me to do a rush order on fasttech (facepalm) thanks so much for this drug hahaha.

that's so weird, i just got one of them! looksies :)

View attachment 267449

decided on getting this.. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1494102 and this.. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1478808

how cute!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get in a hurry with FastTech. They are experiencing a bit of drama at the moment. One of their forum mods went rogue and started spilling the beans about what was going on about the shipping and lack of refunds and it has been somewhat of a soap opera there.

Seems HKP told them to quit shipping batteries awhile back and they continued to do so and HKP retaliated by returning the majority of their packages whether they had batteries or not. Pretty sure that HKP also alerted the other shippers because they followed suit too. Then they started sand bagging people on refunds for merchandise that they have no idea where it was located. Its not very pretty.

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Don't get in a hurry with FastTech. They are experiencing a bit of drama at the moment. One of their forum mods went rogue and started spilling the beans about what was going on about the shipping and lack of refunds and it has been somewhat of a soap opera there.

Seems HKP told them to quit shipping batteries awhile back and they continued to do so and HKP retaliated by returning the majority of their packages whether they had batteries or not. Pretty sure that HKP also alerted the other shippers because they followed suit too. Then they started sand bagging people on refunds for merchandise that they have no idea where it was located. Its not very pretty.

i was reading about that, that's why i only ordered the non battery/liquid stuff from there.. but is it really that bad? i didn't even choose specific shipping just the recommended one..

hope my stuff gets posted. :s should i just cancel?? scared now

OzarkTroutBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Ozarks
i was reading about that, that's why i only ordered the non battery/liquid stuff from there.. but is it really that bad? i didn't even choose specific shipping just the recommended one..

They have their own forum where all this is being played out. If its just a few items let it ride as they are likely on their best behavior at the moment as they have been dressed down pretty good over it. Still hard to get an insight as to what HKP is doing though. Many of the regulars are still ordering and getting stuff too so its not like they completely shut the pipe. Most of the real controversy is over packages that are still missing from September.

I've decided to hold off ordering anything till after this gets sorted and they implement some new shipping procedures. In the meantime I've been browsing US sites and have found some decent deals on bits and pieces to keep me happy.

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
They have their own forum where all this is being played out. If its just a few items let it ride as they are likely on their best behavior at the moment as they have been dressed down pretty good over it. Still hard to get an insight as to what HKP is doing though. Many of the regulars are still ordering and getting stuff too so its not like they completely shut the pipe. Most of the real controversy is over packages that are still missing from September.

I've decided to hold off ordering anything till after this gets sorted and they implement some new shipping procedures. In the meantime I've been browsing US sites and have found some decent deals on bits and pieces to keep me happy.

well i got a bit worried by your reply and cancelled anyway, ordered alternatives from a uk site. double the price but worth the assurance/quality i'll be getting! keep be updated on FT!

OzarkTroutBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Ozarks
well i got a bit worried by your reply and cancelled anyway, ordered alternatives from a uk site. double the price but worth the assurance/quality i'll be getting! keep be updated on FT!

Pissing me off is what its doing. I have a few dozen odd bits I want to try but not so badly I want to pay double for them.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

My last FT order from about 2 weeks took 7 or 8 days (ordering/shipping/rec').
I thought it was going to be longer since the one before that took 21 days.
The holdup at that time wasn't FT but HKP.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
noo that's a lot of help thankyou! you're right it is half the battle. i buy stuff overseas all the time as the uk is pretty limited

Yeah but you might be amazed at the sourcing that goes on in the UK sub forum. If a shop has been spotted - anywhere - someone seems to know about it. You'll even get street directions. lol

The other reason I haven't been checking into detail about which of these US vendors does international shipping is the quirks of UK imports. The shipping fees alone can be insane because most of these "not Fast Tech" vendors will only do US Priority Mail shipping for international and the international rates for that are kind of insane. (Like starting at $26.00 USD and up from there.) Also I have no idea how that whole VAT thing works when you order international.

A lot of them do ship international. Some have stopped because of packages getting seized by various customs and customers expecting/demanding replacement shipments when that happens, even though their site says (said) they won't be responsible for customs seizures.

can i just ask, how often you meant to replace the container bit on any clearos? as i just clean mine so far and change heating cores when needed etc..

I don't think anyone answered that one yet. It's only an "as needed" type of thing, assuming you can even get just a replacement tank. When it comes to glass PT's - you replace 'em when you break 'em. At least you can, or just change that color if you want! lol I haven't seen any places selling just the replacement tanks for the plastic clearos. (Well not the stock Kanger or CE4/CE5 type stuff.)

The problem with plastic tank clearos is they don't play nice with some flavorings and the plastic cracks, shatters, "melts" (more like dissolves), leaks. You have to be vigilant about that and avoid putting tank killer flavors in plastic clearos. With a glass tank it's simply a non issue. See here => http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clearomizers/219179-lets-make-list-juices-flavors-crack-tanks-ce2s-clearos-40.html

I had a Kanger T3s going for months... until it hit "that" liquid. Three fills and the tank had got "weepy" on the outside. Liquid just seemed to be getting on it from nowhere. I thought I was just being sloppy or something. When I took it apart and gave the tank a good cleaning - cracks all around the bottom where the plastic meets the metal support ring. The flavor wasn't on the vendor's "official" list of tank killers, but it has a strong mint flavoring in it and a lemon in it and... there you go.

That one still gives me a sad. It was my first Kanger clearo. :(

thanks in advance!

De nada! :D

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Pissing me off is what its doing. I have a few dozen odd bits I want to try but not so badly I want to pay double for them.

i'm impatient, and love getting something new very often, as a distraction to things going on in life haha!

My last FT order from about 2 weeks took 7 or 8 days (ordering/shipping/rec').
I thought it was going to be longer since the one before that took 21 days.
The holdup at that time wasn't FT but HKP.

that's good to know! but i was already kinda worried on all the threads about it too hahaha.

Yeah but you might be amazed at the sourcing that goes on in the UK sub forum. If a shop has been spotted - anywhere - someone seems to know about it. You'll even get street directions. lol

The other reason I haven't been checking into detail about which of these US vendors does international shipping is the quirks of UK imports. The shipping fees alone can be insane because most of these "not Fast Tech" vendors will only do US Priority Mail shipping for international and the international rates for that are kind of insane. (Like starting at $26.00 USD and up from there.) Also I have no idea how that whole VAT thing works when you order international.

A lot of them do ship international. Some have stopped because of packages getting seized by various customs and customers expecting/demanding replacement shipments when that happens, even though their site says (said) they won't be responsible for customs seizures.

I don't think anyone answered that one yet. It's only an "as needed" type of thing, assuming you can even get just a replacement tank. When it comes to glass PT's - you replace 'em when you break 'em. At least you can, or just change that color if you want! lol I haven't seen any places selling just the replacement tanks for the plastic clearos. (Well not the stock Kanger or CE4/CE5 type stuff.)

The problem with plastic tank clearos is they don't play nice with some flavorings and the plastic cracks, shatters, "melts" (more like dissolves), leaks. You have to be vigilant about that and avoid putting tank killer flavors in plastic clearos. With a glass tank it's simply a non issue. See here => http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clearomizers/219179-lets-make-list-juices-flavors-crack-tanks-ce2s-clearos-40.html

I had a Kanger T3s going for months... until it hit "that" liquid. Three fills and the tank had got "weepy" on the outside. Liquid just seemed to be getting on it from nowhere. I thought I was just being sloppy or something. When I took it apart and gave the tank a good cleaning - cracks all around the bottom where the plastic meets the metal support ring. The flavor wasn't on the vendor's "official" list of tank killers, but it has a strong mint flavoring in it and a lemon in it and... there you go.

That one still gives me a sad. It was my first Kanger clearo. :(

De nada! :D

you see i am on the uk forum too, i use it for when i want stuff straight away, i know where the good shops are etc. but when i don't mind waiting, and want to pay dollars rather than pounds, i look over seas hahaha. but yeah i have heard about large customs bills etc. i've thankfully not encountered that problem yet i've been lucky :D

aw thanks for that answer, no one answered my noob question hahaha. :( i thought that would've been the case. i only use one flavour. aren't i boring? RY3. and the next flavour will probably be a sweeter variation of it, but i thought the glass ones have more of a 'bling' look to them then a cheapy plastic looking one hahaha (aren't i shallow!!)

that's such a shame about your T3S :( i have a T4, which is basically the same but a fast tech version lmao, that's done well so far, i never knew they were the official 'symptoms' of clearos melting". so thanks for letting me know

ohhh are you spanish? or just know spanish? in England we're not pushed to learn many languages we're too lazy :eek:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Nah - just messin'.

No joy on "pink quest" so far. :(

I contacted Good Prophets - no international shipping. Said they had tried it, but found too many variables to keep international customers happy. No plans to do international shipping again.

Sun Vapers says no on the web site. Their main problem was, most of the time when they did all their research required to ship to any given country, the party who asked never followed through and placed an order.

I don't think we have any thread or list on ECF about who ships international to where because this kind of status changes a lot. Just US>Canada shipping comes and goes with vendors whenever Canadian customs gets in a snit and starts intercepting and seizing more packages than "normal." Customers get upset, vendors decide it isn't worth having aggravated customers.

Will keep you posted though. Yeah, I see'd you in the UK forum. Have you asked there if anyone is buying from US vendors? I'm starting to piece together why you want to pay in USD if you can. It looks like you have a special or added tax on liquids with nicotine? I figured that out comparing the price structure between Liberty Flights UK and US sites.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Mount Baker does! :)

See shipping info here => Mt Baker Vapor FAQMt Baker Vapor Wiki

At MtBakerVapor we ship packages world wide. Keep in mind we are unaware of your local laws and the customer assumes all shipping risk. Once the package leaves our hands there is nothing we can do at this point. All international mail is shipped via USPS or FedEx. If you order any e juice your customs form will be labeled as e juice. We will not stretch the truth or under declare values on any packages. We offer a variety of international shipping methods.

Go shopping there => Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor

Get coupon code from that Coupon tab on top of any ECF page for 10% off.

They carry lot's of Kanger stuff - in colors, but not the Esmart kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread