Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Poocorn pouches? :eek::D
Yes. They had diacetyl to make buttered popcorn taste lime real butter.

Sone workers at thus plant tge produces microwave popcorn. Either 9-11 of the workers was diagnosed with popcorn Lung.

Allegedly from the dyacetyl in popcorn pouches.

Reactions: StephenMulkey

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
Yes. They had diacetyl to make buttered popcorn taste lime real butter.

Sone workers at thus plant tge produces microwave popcorn. Either 9-11 of the workers was diagnosed with popcorn Lung.

Allegedly from the dyacetyl in popcorn pouches.
I don't know if allegedly really fits. Their best hypothesis was it was diacetyl but it wasn't a conclusion, and they did not report it as one.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I don't know if allegedly really fits. Their best hypothesis was it was diacetyl but it wasn't a conclusion, and they did not report it as one.

I used that word "alleged" on purpose.

There is several different companies that make microwave buttered popcorn. That is the ONLY company, AND only division of that company to have popcorn lung.

Makes me go hmmmm what am i missing?

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
I used that word "alleged" on purpose.

There is several different companies that make microwave buttered popcorn. That is the ONLY company, AND only division of that company to have popcorn lung.

Makes me go hmmmm what am i missing?
But I've read the original report. It was a hypothesis, it was not as strong as an allegation.

StephenMulkey

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
Update for you guys. I bought a Drip Box last week got it last friday. Mixed a few Diy at very low percentages have been vaping on a homemade strawberry custard at about 1% total flavoring per 30ml bottle. I had a left over pack of stinkies that I finished up over the weekend and monday. Haven't had a cigarette since monday. Don't really have any urge for one anymore. Everything is working well. I still had a stock pile of Kanthal and organic unbleached cotton from before I quit. I rebuilt the included coil with dual twisted 24 gauge at .4 ohms the vape has been really satisfying. Going to keep experimenting with flavors have a bunch of stuff to try out. Thanks everyone for all your support and suggestions. I will check out all the different mods, tanks and RDA's everyone has mentioned. For now I'm happy though and it's working.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Update for you guys. I bought a Drip Box last week got it last friday. Mixed a few Diy at very low percentages have been vaping on a homemade strawberry custard at about 1% total flavoring per 30ml bottle. I had a left over pack of stinkies that I finished up over the weekend and monday. Haven't had a cigarette since monday. Don't really have any urge for one anymore. Everything is working well. I still had a stock pile of Kanthal and organic unbleached cotton from before I quit. I rebuilt the included coil with dual twisted 24 gauge at .4 ohms the vape has been really satisfying. Going to keep experimenting with flavors have a bunch of stuff to try out. Thanks everyone for all your support and suggestions. I will check out all the different mods, tanks and RDA's everyone has mentioned. For now I'm happy though and it's working.
Glad you found something that worked.

Congrats on leaving the STINKIES behind.

StephenMulkey

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
I promised to check in with you guys so here is an update. I am still enjoying squonking, but the RDA on the drip box was garbage, and a pain to build on. I picked up a Velocity V2 clone, and have replaced it. I also learned how to make fused clapton coils which are just lovely. On the DIY front I signed up over at eliquidrecipes and bought a scale. Much easier to mix by weight IMO. I've been enjoying a few new flavors toned down greatly. Currently really enjoying a modified mustard milk with much lower percentages, and a dab of vanilla whipped cream. In short All is well. I have the best vape i've ever experienced. My juice is delicious, and I have not touched nor had the urge for an Analog in a good while. I'm fairly confident i'm not going to die a premature death due to smoking. Thanks everyone for your support.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I promised to check in with you guys so here is an update. I am still enjoying squonking, but the RDA on the drip box was garbage, and a pain to build on. I picked up a Velocity V2 clone, and have replaced it. I also learned how to make fused clapton coils which are just lovely. On the DIY front I signed up over at eliquidrecipes and bought a scale. Much easier to mix by weight IMO. I've been enjoying a few new flavors toned down greatly. Currently really enjoying a modified mustard milk with much lower percentages, and a dab of vanilla whipped cream. In short All is well. I have the best vape i've ever experienced. My juice is delicious, and I have not touched nor had the urge for an Analog in a good while. I'm fairly confident i'm not going to die a premature death due to smoking. Thanks everyone for your support.
Thanks for checking in. Glad it is working for you.

Don't be a stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread