I finally figured out free shipping!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Mary Kay, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

The new site has a place for "Free shipping"....finally! I don't often go over $50.00 or 75..but this last sale I did and got the free shipping AND used my points. You kids out there may think it's funny but I haven't figured out tweets, texting or all the weird buttons on my computer..I am proud of me for finding points and free shipping! :2cool:

2. K9Luvr

K9Luvr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Congrats, MK!!!!!!! I just figured it out, myself, on my last order, too ;-)

3. AudreySchroder

AudreySchroder Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Hey guys! Yes we recently changed our shipping policy for U.S. orders! I'm glad you were able to take advantage of it Mary Kay! :)

4. Mary Kay

You mean free shipping wasn't always a policy when ordering larger amounts? No wonder I couldn't find it before!:facepalm:

5. AudreySchroder

In our old (U.S.) policy you could either get free shipping for orders over $50 (and had to use a coupon), or you could use a coupon for a % off. Now you can get free shipping on orders over $50 after discount AND ALSO get a percentage off.

6. heatherina

heatherina Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Free shipping over $50 did not work for me. :confused:

7. K9Luvr

Not sure if they can help, but I'd call CS.

8. AudreySchroder

Update - we no longer have free shipping. We are having a lot of really good 'buy one get one' and 30% off sitewide sales though!

9. Roccov

Roccov Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Once again, only letting customers know after the fact. At least they are consistent. Enjoy the day!

10. K9Luvr

As Rocco said, why are we hearing about this after the fact? Some of us count on free shipping with our large orders. Poor form for us to find out this way :(

11. Mary Kay

I don't do much in the way of complaining, mostly because you don't give me anything to complain about. But I am joining in here to say..I am disapointed in this action. I was upset already with the point system being started and stopped . Things need to be announced to insure people understand what is going on. I don't check here every day anymore, nor do I go to the store site daily. I am too old to do twitter and whatever. Use the sticky system and at least do an announce ment on the website. It's what has always made V4L great, including and acknowleging your customers..family..remember?

12. AudreySchroder

Hey guys, I'm sorry that we didn't inform you ahead of time. I will give the team your feedback.

13. Roccov

We Care! Enjoy the day!

14. Mary Kay

Roccov, there is no dislike button. But beating a dead horse is not getting you or the company anywhere. We made our disapproval known, now it is up to V4L to respond, recover or to ignore. I have been with this company for over 5 years when it was mainly Steve alone on line. They have had a great track record. If you had been with us during the growing pains or the embargo of all things "E", you would have seen this company struggle and win. A few glitches can be addressed civilly and remedied without all of us harping on it.
    As for not needing a team. This is a Multi-Million Dollar Corp. Not a tiny Mom and Pop B&M. Are you really faulting them for growing and becoming a sucess? I can't imagine Steve making all the day to day decisions and do the development, make the china trips, meetings,ect. ect.
    It's time to see what is done and then respond.

15. Roccov

Good point Ms Mary Kay. I was probably a little cranky after receiving today's e-mail. I know how long you have been around and I respect your views. I also have had the same passion about this company. I do not any more. Too many missteps and apologies for my liking. Having built this company on customers support and recommendations to others and then making changes on a whim is troubling. I apologize for the post and will try to delete it. Enjoy the day!

16. AudreySchroder

Hey all. Even though we are growing, we never forget that this is where Steve built V4L. Because of the people on this forum, I know we wouldn't be where we are today. You all helped Steve make decisions, gave your opinions, insights, product testing, etc. We still want to keep the family feel. We want our customers to feel like they're a part of this company. Any time decisions are made we try to inform customers as best we can and help them understand what we are doing. We don't want to mislead or trick you. The goal is to turn smokers into vapers and keep vaping. That was the goal from the beginning and remains true today. That won't change no matter our size.

Please let us know your opinions on things. If there are things we can do differently that would be helpful I want to know. Thanks for sticking with us.

17. Mary Kay

Roccov, Don't delete, don't backdown, just be a bit more mindful of people who will see a post and pile on. It snowballs rapidly and they just troll the forums looking to cause trouble. :)

Thank you Audrey.

18. heatherina

heatherina Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Free shipping over $50 was an excellent idea, I was going to order because of that, but changed my mind when it didn't work. The high shipping always scares me away.

19. scott58

scott58 Super Member ECF Veteran

yeah, I gotta say. Stay with the free shipping. In fact make it automatic on over $50 orders. One other suggestion is that the WoW thing has always been very confusing to me. Wow is on everything. Regular Juice, Wow juice. A little simplification would go along way. Takes twice as long to order just double checking to make sure I got it right. A bit annoying. Ok enough suggestions. Have a good day! :)

20. Steamix

Steamix Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Figuring it out is one thing. Consdering the shipping times of some outFiTs, the challenge lies in living long enough to benefit from it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.