I finally figured out free shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
The new site has a place for "Free shipping"....finally! I don't often go over $50.00 or 75..but this last sale I did and got the free shipping AND used my points. You kids out there may think it's funny but I haven't figured out tweets, texting or all the weird buttons on my computer..I am proud of me for finding points and free shipping! :2cool:

Last edited:

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Update - we no longer have free shipping. We are having a lot of really good 'buy one get one' and 30% off sitewide sales though!

As Rocco said, why are we hearing about this after the fact? Some of us count on free shipping with our large orders. Poor form for us to find out this way :(

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    I don't do much in the way of complaining, mostly because you don't give me anything to complain about. But I am joining in here to say..I am disapointed in this action. I was upset already with the point system being started and stopped . Things need to be announced to insure people understand what is going on. I don't check here every day anymore, nor do I go to the store site daily. I am too old to do twitter and whatever. Use the sticky system and at least do an announce ment on the website. It's what has always made V4L great, including and acknowleging your customers..family..remember?

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Roccov, there is no dislike button. But beating a dead horse is not getting you or the company anywhere. We made our disapproval known, now it is up to V4L to respond, recover or to ignore. I have been with this company for over 5 years when it was mainly Steve alone on line. They have had a great track record. If you had been with us during the growing pains or the embargo of all things "E", you would have seen this company struggle and win. A few glitches can be addressed civilly and remedied without all of us harping on it.
    As for not needing a team. This is a Multi-Million Dollar Corp. Not a tiny Mom and Pop B&M. Are you really faulting them for growing and becoming a sucess? I can't imagine Steve making all the day to day decisions and do the development, make the china trips, meetings,ect. ect.
    It's time to see what is done and then respond.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2012
    Philly
    vaporreporter.wordpress.com
    Good point Ms Mary Kay. I was probably a little cranky after receiving today's e-mail. I know how long you have been around and I respect your views. I also have had the same passion about this company. I do not any more. Too many missteps and apologies for my liking. Having built this company on customers support and recommendations to others and then making changes on a whim is troubling. I apologize for the post and will try to delete it. Enjoy the day!

AudreySchroder

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    www.V4L.com
    Hey all. Even though we are growing, we never forget that this is where Steve built V4L. Because of the people on this forum, I know we wouldn't be where we are today. You all helped Steve make decisions, gave your opinions, insights, product testing, etc. We still want to keep the family feel. We want our customers to feel like they're a part of this company. Any time decisions are made we try to inform customers as best we can and help them understand what we are doing. We don't want to mislead or trick you. The goal is to turn smokers into vapers and keep vaping. That was the goal from the beginning and remains true today. That won't change no matter our size.

Please let us know your opinions on things. If there are things we can do differently that would be helpful I want to know. Thanks for sticking with us.

scott58

ECF Veteran
    Aug 23, 2009
    NorthWest Indiana
    yeah, I gotta say. Stay with the free shipping. In fact make it automatic on over $50 orders. One other suggestion is that the WoW thing has always been very confusing to me. Wow is on everything. Regular Juice, Wow juice. A little simplification would go along way. Takes twice as long to order just double checking to make sure I got it right. A bit annoying. Ok enough suggestions. Have a good day! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread