I found my favourite vape!!! Who's with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
:rickroll:

After all this time I think I have found the ultimate vape. Imho obviously.
Wouldn't do for many but I think this tank may even top the kayfun lite :eek:
Mostly for ease of being able to access the deck.
Some juices do taste better in my kfuns but I recently made that decision after dropping my kayfun on a mech while outside and not being able to look at my build.

And this mod. Omg. It is so good...

GP paps v4 & phenomenon lite @ 1.2 kanthal (only downside is poly tank, hopefully they'll bring out ultem).

If you sit atop all of this business with me. What is your favourite vape? One you'd never be without...

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

Some juices do taste better in my kfuns but I recently made that decision after dropping my kayfun on a mech while outside and not being able to look at my build.

GP paps v4 & phenomenon lite @ 1.2 kanthal (only downside is poly tank, hopefully they'll bring out ultem).

If you sit atop all of this business with me. What is your favourite vape? One you'd never be without...
You should look at the short Kayfun i use.

With the flat bell cap you CAN check tge build without dumping Juice, abd bottom fill it without needing to use the fill port.

Only down side tge 25 mm tall bell cap only holds 2.5 ml so that may be a deal breaker.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Me? My OBS Engines. Reliable, perform well, easy to take care of, and never worry about leaks when out and about. I have other tanks I really like, but as long as I have these, I'm in my happy place.

Good, I'm glad. Engine is actually one of the tanks I have been eyeing recently. I heard it can actually do mtl vaping.
I know you don't vape that way but is it true?
The only prob is it's not 22. I need a box.

Reactions: Eskie

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
You should look at the short Kayfun i use.

With the flat bell cap you CAN check tge build without dumping Juice, abd bottom fill it without needing to use the fill port.

Only down side tge 25 mm tall bell cap only holds 2.5 ml so that may be a deal breaker.

No that's not a dbreaker for me but do svoemesto sell that piece or is it clone?
I don't want an arguement but for me clones have never worked properly, soI'll stick with authentic tanks I think.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Good, I'm glad. Engine is actually one of the tanks I have been eyeing recently. I heard it can actually do mtl vaping.
I know you don't vape that way but is it true?
The only prob is it's not 22. I need a box.

There's a single coil Nano Engine that is satisfying mtl users out now (check the thrad in the RTA section) and they're happy with it with the air turned all the way down. Unfortunately it is a 25 mm tank. I'm waiting on them to offer a 23 mm single coil version. They already make it in a dual coil build, so it's a natural addition to the family. Would the 1/2 mm around the edge really bother you? And I get that it might, I hate overhang too, but it might not be that bad.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Aw yeah. I can't stand overhang or steps. Less so a step to a smaller atty but overhang definitely.

I wonder if the d2/d3 can hack it? It's a cheap mod but it's nice in case you have a drop or something
Small enough for me and mtl with a single bat.
I've got a d3 but I wrecked it when I tried to unstick the wud cover I put on. I used some scissors and it all went wrong :(

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
No that's not a dbreaker for me but do svoemesto sell that piece or is it clone?
I don't want an arguement but for me clones have never worked properly, soI'll stick with authentic tanks I think.
Its a $1.69 clone at FT.

You woukd use your lite plus base, and barrel that goes around the build deck, and your drip tip.

Ive been using my clone 17 months and doesnt leak.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida

Mechanical squonker, REO usually; although I have a couple Pdib Li'l Pinches that never leave the house.
For toppers: bottom feed Hadaly, Stumpy, or O-16. 316L SS coils.
All my juice is DIY.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Aw yeah. I can't stand overhang or steps. Less so a step to a smaller atty but overhang definitely.

I wonder if the d2/d3 can hack it? It's a cheap mod but it's nice in case you have a drop or something
Small enough for me and mtl with a single bat.
I've got a d3 but I wrecked it when I tried to unstick the wud cover I put on. I used some scissors and it all went wrong :(

What's a d2/d3?

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
What's a d2/d3?

IPV d2 or IPV d3. They are the same size. Kinda cheap looking but nice and small, fairly cheap, plain.
Good for out and about or working.

I think the d3 does 80w and possibly tc? The d2 does 70 or 75? I can't really remember. Basically the same in my eyes.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I know you BELIEVE clones are inferior.

Myself i had six authentics that i wish i hadn't brought home.

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    unflavored/menthol juice I run a sxk nebula wine tank. It holds lots of juice and is easy to build and wick. Flavor isn't to great.
    Serpent mini for when I'm flavor chasing. Easy to build and wick but low juice capacity and this thing drinks eliquid like crazy, still one of my favorite flavor atty.
    Of course the subtank mini is one of my favorite as well. It would be a in between tank. Decent juice capacity and decent flavor. Wish I could just favor one tank but I haven't encountered one that I like 100%.

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    IPV d2 or IPV d3. They are the same size. Kinda cheap looking but nice and small, fairly cheap, plain.
    Good for out and about or working.

I think the d3 does 80w and possibly tc? The d2 does 70 or 75? I can't really remember. Basically the same in my eyes.

Oh, I have one of those, a d3 is silver I got on sale. It's a nice little mod although the fire button is a little squishy.

Reactions: Zutankhamun
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread