I found my favourite vape!!! Who's with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
The Gaia from Cthulhu has taken over as my main squeeze. Also, it's squonkable.
pLBP.jpg

pLCe.jpg

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
No that's not a dbreaker for me but do svoemesto sell that piece or is it clone?
I don't want an arguement but for me clones have never worked properly, soI'll stick with authentic tanks I think.
I understand where you're coming from.

But!

This thing has a pretty big following.

And it's inexpensive.

I think worth a try.

Worst case scenario, it's not the most money you've wasted on vaping hardware.

And you likely could sell it easily.

Tapatyped

Reactions: MMW and Eskie

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I know you BELIEVE clones are inferior.

Myself i had six authentics that i wish i hadn't brought home.
Yep.

Goes both ways.

I've had a couple of great authentic attys I had to cut the 510 threads myself or I couldn't use them.

And I paid $110.00 a piece for them.

Bought the $40.00 clone... perfect out of the box... and came with 3 extra afc rings for mix and match.

These were the zenith II.

Tapatyped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
The only real difference I found between the clone kayfuns and the real kayfun is the authentic doesn't seep out the fill screw other than that I had them all so mixed up with grab this or that part I don't know where the real one went, now they all sit waiting. Its the kanger subtank mini with the RBA and Fasttech bellcaps that my wife and I use and never have we had any issues with them. There is no way I could send my wife to work with a atty I couldn't trust immensely or I'd be driving back and forth repairing or replacing. Main reason I bought her a provari. Its enough that she sometimes shares her vape with co workers who bogart all her juice and can go through the 50ml spare in her locker in no time...its no biggie until its empty then I have to deliver juice. I'm not a big atty collector but the few I have bought on a whim to try out have been disappointing enough I don't stray too far off what works for me anymore.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Yep perhaps your right but before I bought an authentic I had an
Ubertoot clone; broke after 2 weeks
Phenomenon clone, poly tank broke the same day and got itself wedged on my chimney.
Taifun gt; took about 20 min to thread on a mod
Kayfun lite X2 would lose connection bcos of a rubbish 510 in both cases
Kayfun v4X 2 horrible atty and with all those pieces it was a nightmare.
Rose; ceramic cup broke on arrival. Probably more

There's more I've forgotten but call it £20 each and that's £120! for a disappointing vape every time.
Then I thought I'll be brave and spend £50 on an authentic kfun lite. So perfect, apart from tarnishes as good as new still.
I've never looked back and I don't think I'll keep risking the disappointment over again.

Bare in mind that I've used that atty nearly everyday for near a year .96p a week too much? :?:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Been using the same atomizers for 5 years now (or is it 6), and I have no intention to change any time soon. I don't even know what most of the stuff you guys talk about looks like. Don't care either.
    So I'll just stick with my A7 & A7 mini atomizers

No different than I liked Camels, and during the 50+ years that I smoked I don't remember ever buying a different brand of smokes.

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
    Sep 6, 2013
    Vancouver, Wa
    I'm far too indecisive to have a favorite. Even if I found one, it would probably change next week.
    Currently I'm running four mods with four different tops. The mods really don't matter as long as they can do at least 75w and are relatively easy to hold and pocket.
    From the vape shelf I'm currently using:
    • OBS Engine currently my favorite, no leaks, good flavor, but does gurgle a little after refilling
    • OBS Cheetah bought for the price and airflow, solid inexpensive RDA
    • The Troll V2 great RDA for the price, quiet and flavorful
    • Sapor Original good flavor, a little loud, it can be a drinker if over juiced, swap back and forth with....
    • Griffin 25 I swap this one out when I'm going to out and don't want to drip. Good flavor, a little loud, leaks a little after rewicking until the cotton expands, but overall a great vape.
    I've been trying to get the wife to convert for at least three years. Currently I have her using my shelved original Goblin mini, high resistance, MTL build.
    If or when she finally makes the jump, I will find her something a little nicer. The Kayfun or the OBS single coil might be right for her. Whatever it is will have to be small and inexpensive (I'm not going through buying everything on the market just for her to knock it down.....again). I just hope she will eventually find her ADV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread