Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Most of us started with the eGo starter kit or something like it. When I purchased my first eGo kit and started vaping I ended my 45 years of smoking. I'm a guy who does like toys. I collect cars when possible and Lionel trains. They take me back to my youth and remind me of paying $.33 a gallon for gas.

Now I found this forum and must have read 1000's of posts. Well the eGo which got me to quit smoking wasn't good enough so I moved up to the Joye C-Twist batteries and the Evod clearomizers. I'll admit it was a step up as I could set the volts and get a better vape. Can't stop there so it was on to the Kanger ProTank 2's both mini and the 2.5 ml. Then I read about VV/VW and it did intrigue me to the point of purchasing 2 iTaste VV-3's and 2 iTaste MVP-2's. Again it was a step up. The VV-3 has both VV and VW and I can use my cell phone charger. It's square so I can stand it up or lay it down without it rolling off a table or desk. The MVP-2 is a box mod with a battery which goes a few days without a charge.

I still use my Kanger ProTanks and I'm loving the vape. All of my Evod and ProTanks take the same coils and although I don't recoil them I do replace the flavor wicks and dry burn the coil clean. If I pop a coil it goes in the trash as they are inexpensive to replace and I can always find them online.

So now after 4 months of non smoking I asked myself do I need to continue on with new products. The next step is replaceable batteries and a charger as all my mods are throw aways once the battery dies. I'm happy with what I have and to be honest if I can get a year out of my $40.00 MVP-2 I did well and will just replace it. I have plenty of Kanger coils so my only expense will be E-Liquids.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it for now.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Good writeup. Looks a LOT like my start ... LOL

I have not tried the PT2 minis yet, how do they feel on the iTaste VV v3s? I use my PT2 on them, but they feel a bit top heavy, so I have been considering getting a couple of the Minis to try. One word of caution, the finish on the iTaste VV does "rub and scratch" kind of easily, so if that worries you then be a little careful of what else is in the pocket you jam them into ... :lol:

Pro Tip (not really): If you really get into a bind you can use your MVP 2 to charge your iTaste VV v3s ... ;)

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
I literally have only bought some extra atomizers in the last month. Ever since I got my Reo, I only use that because it is such an awesome vape. When you begin thinking about an upgrade in the future, you should check out the Reo.

I came to Reoville after my MVP/Kayfun combo was too bulky to be carrying around. Now, I only use my MVP as an ohm meter.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I literally have only bought some extra atomizers in the last month. Ever since I got my Reo, I only use that because it is such an awesome vape. When you begin thinking about an upgrade in the future, you should check out the Reo.

I came to Reoville after my MVP/Kayfun combo was too bulky to be carrying around. Now, I only use my MVP as an ohm meter.

Oh no not reoville LOL

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
I'm of the same mindset Speedracer. I started 5 weeks ago with an EVOD starter kit and since have moved on to an Ego V V3 battery with VV and VW and a Mini Protank 2. It's certainly no giant step into the crazy world of proper mods but I'm really happy with it and see no need to change things for the time being.

I get lots of vapour (I LOVE VW), great taste and reasonable battery life. I'm now just buying backups of what I already have and spending my money on spare heads and new liquids.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Cool story! I am kind of evolving the same way. I would really like to try out an MVP2 as my first real mod. Right now I am vaping a 1000mah ego battery with an ismoka bcc mega on top of it, and I love it. I know it can only get better from here. I think the MVP2 will be on my Christmas list, if I don't get it before then! The $40 price is pretty hard to beat!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread