Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Aint really liking the rda life though.... i think tanks are where its at

The Hadaly really excels at squonking. Not a bad dripper, but I have three and they are/will all be used for squonking rather than dripping. It's one of my favorite aquonking attys, with my Stumpys being right at the top also.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
no1 tried swapping out the o rings?

When I emailed Psyclone, Brandon replied that either 17mm x 1mm or 18mm x 1mm will work on the Hadaly.

I only use one 18mm x 1mm o-ring on mine but I'm guessing the 17mm x 1mm will likely give a looser fit as the o-ring will be stretched a bit more than the 18mm size.

Kaimaikid

Verified Member
Jun 4, 2017
New Zealand
Please don't shoot me but....

I purchased the SXK version of the Hadaly from Fasttech and must say so far it is my all time favorite RDA, am very impressed with the quality, ease to build, flavour with no leaks. Running it on my Pico as my all day carry in the truck and must admit with the right juice it really is a pleasure to vape.

The build I am using is the 316L SS 26ga 6 full wraps at 3mm ID giving me 0.5 ohms and puffing away at 30 watts, the only time I get any gurgling or spitting is if I get too carried away filling it but that soon settles down.

I will eventually get a real one when money allows as I love it that much.

20170820_062718.jpg

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
I had a pre-made alien coil lying around that was going to be a little too rowdy if it was going to fit, a little too wide if I was to expect it to behave itself. The coil was wrapped counter-clockwise but rather than rewrap it for the usual upside-down install, I decided to split the difference and go 5/4 and bend the legs.

It's not doing too badly. Still a little much, honestly, but the positioning actually turned out just perfectly. Coil sits nice and low, and because the extra wrap is on the bottom, it gets the bulk of the direct airflow.

PicsArt_09-02-04.50.06.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread