Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
It was basically a nightmare.

In my dream, someone gave me a cigarette and I tried it and then a moment later I was like WTF?!?! Get this away from me. HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE?

Then, I desperately tried to find my Vapor Zeus. Once I found it, there was a moment of PHEW! Thank goodness I never have to go back to that place again.

E-cigs woke me up.

Reactions: CharTech

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
You know that's pretty funny. Since quitting cigs I have had dreams where I am smoking. In the dream I know I don't smoke anymore and I feel guilty.
I'm glad I'm not alone. I wake up feeling really grossed out and horrified.

I'm also diabetic and I have really graphic dreams about eating sugar.

Thing is, I want to eat sugar. I don't want to smoke a damn cigarette!

Reactions: CharTech

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Yes it is common. I've had the dreams with other things as well.
Yeah, truth be told, I sometimes have less than appropriate dreams. :pervy:

It does help to know that this happens to other people. I get afraid that it tries to sneak into my self-conscious.
It can stay in my dreams! No smokes for me!

Also I like your signature...it's pretty relatable! #ecfforlife

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
This used to happen to me once I got off heavy dope. I'd occasionally dream of it and always fail on the test. (when someone would offer it to me, I'd take it). Then I'd wake up scared and out of breath. I can't tell you how good it felt when I finally turned down the offer in my dream and woke up feeling proud and relieved. I had beaten the physical side of the addiction but the mental part was the real struggle. I haven't had a craving since. Don't give up. You WILL get there.

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
This used to happen to me once I got off heavy dope. I'd occasionally dream of it and always fail on the test. (when someone would offer it to me, I'd take it). Then I'd wake up scared and out of breath. I can't tell you how good it felt when I finally turned down the offer in my dream and woke up feeling proud and relieved. I had beaten the physical side of the addiction but the mental part was the real struggle. I haven't had a craving since. Don't give up. You WILL get there.
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing. I have friends who are going through that. It's great to hear that you got through that in real life AND in the dream world. Your words are inspiring!!!

Reactions: 4lph4num3r1c

Tracy Gaskin

Aug 16, 2016
Smoking really effects to our body as well as to our teeth also. Many people don't realize the damage that smoking does to their mouth, gums and teeth. My friend was also suffering from his mouth problem because of doing the smoking. He consulted with the dentist at this site caldentalgroup.com and then he visited for a dental implant in Los angles. His teeth problems were sorted with the help of the treatment offered by the dentist. After his mouth treatment, he decided to quit smoking. Smoking is injurious to health.

Reactions: LadyVapentine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread