Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Sigh. Another acolyte of the ProVarinati who hast not read The Sacred Text of Manual...

Verse six

You must place the Sacred ProVari on an altar and gently pass a silver thurible filled with myrrh over it for 7 consecutive nights just past sunset. Then, and only then, you may kneel before a candle and read your Rewards Loyalty Program card (yes, we are rewarded for our loyalty!) upside down and the Secret Name of-which-we-do-not-speak (or post!) shall be revealed.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I just realized I have almost 1500 points and could have used that towards my Radius purchase, so I'm returning and reordering, that's a hell of a discount! When did they start this program?
Nice!!!

Thumbs uP!

Thats allota points.

Whatcha gonna get?

Thanks, Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD
If I understand their system, you have about a $75 credit. You will NOT get any points on the order you use your points. So you would lose about 125 points. You are better off in the long run buying something as close to $75 in value as you can find. Assuming you can be enticed by anything else...

Reactions: Siam Diesel

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD
According to their website it says points are accumulated with every purchase...

ProVape Rewards Points | Loyalty Program

Clarity would be great though from @Vape360
If you click into your rewards points page it says this:

"Please note that the order placed using reward points, does not qualify for additional points."

Which I interpret as saying that you do not get any points on the actual money you spend on that order (which I think is somewhat unfair and could be counterproductive for them, too, but what do I know).

That page also says... "5. Points are valid for one year."

I happen to have points that are slightly over one year old, from my original order in October 2014. I recently emailed Provape to see exactly what the deal is on expiring points, and they told me they do not expire (which would be consistent with the fact that my now 13 month old points are still listed).

And that is why I was careful to say "If I understand their system..." :blink:

Siam Diesel

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Thailand
www.thailandvapers.com
Which I interpret as saying that you do not get any points on the actual money you spend on that order (which I think is somewhat unfair and could be counterproductive for them, too, but what do I know).
That is correct...I found this out the hard way when I used points to discount a large order for several people over here (there are more ProVari's in Thailand than you'd expect). I had a go round with ProVape CS at the time (because it didn't seem fair to me) but didn't get anywhere...they told me the system was automated and couldn't be changed (which I found hard to believe).

But it's their game so we have to play it their way. ;)

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
That is correct...I found this out the hard way when I used points to discount a large order for several people over here (there are more ProVari's in Thailand than you'd expect). I had a go round with ProVape CS at the time (because it didn't seem fair to me) but didn't get anywhere...they told me the system was automated and couldn't be changed (which I found hard to believe).

I got burned by them too...

Example, Spend 250, get 50 off, and do not receive credit for 200 spent.

It has made me gun-shy of them since, and I haven't purchased anything from them since either.

Go ProVape?!?

Jim

PS When will commonsense rule this life that I am living?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
That right there! It is their game, their house, their rules. I'm OK with that. I've always just let them add up till they would buy something, you know, the little extras like beauty rings, or batteries. Of course, it would probably not be worth it for you folks with much higher shipping rates.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I just realized I have almost 1500 points and could have used that towards my Radius purchase, so I'm returning and reordering, that's a hell of a discount! When did they start this program?

I have to admit I forgot about the reward points. I have used them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread