I hate electronic cigarettes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mosh

Moved On
Jan 5, 2010
kansas city
You know,

I've been holding my tongue on this, but you know, I think it's time to speak out. I hate electronic cigarettes. It's totally turned my life upside down, and I don't think I'll ever be the same.

First off, thanks to a very liberal vaping policy where I work, my boss lets me vape all day at my desk. Thanks Bob. Now I don't need to take smoke breaks anymore and I'm making more money because I'm an hourly employee. To make matters worse, I'm not spending over $350 dollars a month on tobacco, and I can actually take my girlfriend out to dinner once in awhile.

I have asthsma, and you know something? I don't need to use my inhaler three times a day or more. What am I supposed to do with my hands? Tell me that. Since I started vaping last month, I have only had to use my inhaler three or four times.

From about the third day in, I've been having weird side affects. You know, like waking up in the morning and not coughing up a lung, getting my sense of smell back, and I have more energy than I know what to do with. I'm running around all day like a hyped up chipmonk, and I have electronic cigarettes to thank for that. Yeah, thanks electronic cigarettes.

Another problem is the variety of flavors and how good they taste in my brand new silver bullet. I want to try them all, but don't even make enough now to order every flavor from every manufacturer. I need to get a raise, and I never would have even noticed that if not for electronic cigarettes. I can't even imagine going back to my firesticks!

I'm even losing weight. So far, I'm down about ten lbs. Now not only do I need to buy new pants, but I can afford to do it. That sucks!

So I guess I'm writing this for anyone who's thinking about getting started with electronic cigarettes. If you hate the idea of making more money, being able to smoke anywhere, not spending $350 a month on smoking so you can take your girlfriend out to dinner, having clearer lungs, more energy, not coughing up a lung every morning, enjoying a variety of delicious flavors so you can't even consider going back to your firesticks, oh, and losing some weight... DON'T TRY ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES.

Take it from someone who knows!

Last edited by a moderator:

Skully7780

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
hartford, ct
Another proud member... WELCOME!!

national-sarcasm.jpg

QUADSHOT

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
oceanside, ca
I can't believe you didn't mention hating not smelling like the next best thing above dog crap in our society, and how people love that fact and think how cool you are for not walking around in a stink cloud.

The worst part is people like hanging around me even more, especially the hot looking women. I really miss feeling like an outcast, and miss my other loser friends I could bond with outside while we burned or firesticks together, and the other people would stay as far away as they could. Geez I miss those days!

The Mosh

Moved On
Jan 5, 2010
kansas city
Bet you also hate not having to clean up ash trays either. Yes the e-cig, is very easy to hate.

I hate not having to look for my lighter anymore---ohh wait, I do not own a lighter anymore.

Sun

You know, you're right. My girlfriend especially misses not cleaning out all of the ashtrays I kept around the house. Just yesterday, she came to me and said, "Sam, I wish you would go back to smoking. I really miss cleaning that layer of filth on your desk."

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
You know, you're right. My girlfriend especially misses not cleaning out all of the ashtrays I kept around the house. Just yesterday, she came to me and said, "Sam, I wish you would go back to smoking. I really miss cleaning that layer of filth on your desk."

Mosh--I think what I absolutely despise about these damn e-cigs is knowing now how bad I used to smell without a clue.:mad:

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
...and remember the time you burned a hole in the seat of your shiny new sports car? Almost crashing trying to get the hot ash from between your legs while going 80 mph down the freeway?

Yes GoodDog-I really hate these Damn E-cigs as they do not get stuck to my lips so when I pull it out, I no longer burn my fingers--:-x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread