I hate electronic cigarettes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LudaCura

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I miss not being able to sit or squeeze into a crowded subway car because I felt so bad about stinking like smoke and not wanting to gross any other passengers out.

I miss having to go out in the middle of important work meetings to smoke, and coming back stinking and having everyone in the room give me dirty looks.

I miss those couple of times I've woken up with a chewed up cigarette filter in my mouth, along with pieces of tobacco. I definitely miss the sleep cigarette eating.

I miss the wonderful stink on my tiny stuido apartment.

I miss the ashes all over my bed, my couch, my clothes.

I miss having to hide my smoking from my nephew, and having to brush my teeth before I hugged and kissed him.

I miss burning off some of my hair on windy days with my lighter.

I miss the yellow teeth.

I miss the tobacco acne.

I miss the superior looks non-smokers gave me while I was outside in the freezing cold puffing away.

Yeah, I really really miss analogs.

Jaganic_Solitude

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Washington, NJ, USA
www.blogtv.com
I honestly love my 510, but when it comes to analogs, it's hard because they taste so bland to me now. The only thing I can smoke are clove cigs, which are my faves by the way. It makes me kinda miss the nice weird taste I had with reg cigs, but it's an improvement since I vape for my daughter's health

MitchellBeans

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Oh nice! I miss lighting up using an electric stove. That was too much fun!!

I like that method. Lighter dead, no matches ... lets turn on this burner to highest level for 3 minutes and then put my face and hair 2 INCHES FROM IT to light my cig. Badly, I may add. Never works well!

Another thing I miss -- paying $7.20 a pack for them, of which goes $6.00 or so goes to the government to waste on whatever the hell they find themselves wanting to waste it on.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I like that method. Lighter dead, no matches ... lets turn on this burner to highest level for 3 minutes and then put my face and hair 2 INCHES FROM IT to light my cig. Badly, I may add. Never works well!
Not that any of us are going back to cigarettes, so this information is useless, but...

I would just stick the cigarette on it when it got red hot.
Then I would QUICKLY bring it to my mouth and start sucking on it hoping to get it going.

Worked most of the time.
:D

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
I am upset that I no longer try to light my Cigarette from the Gas stove and burning my hair off so I have no hair in the front.
I am upset no that I spend more money on shampoo because I now can smell my hair.
I am upset that I am now able to put lose chang in my cars ashtray and that I don't need to fix the heater because it roasts me out with the window closed. Damn ecigarettes have destroyed my life!!!!!! LMAO at this entire thread!!

jdg

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Eastern South Dakota
Damn ecigarettes have destroyed my life!!!!!! LMAO at this entire thread!!
They have changed my life. I'll give up driving with the window cracked. I'll give up that perfectly-squared box in my pocket.
I just smoked part of a combustible cigarette tonight, actually, and it tasted worse than ever. USA Mix, on the other hand... mmm, delicious. I believe I've deluded myself into hating combustibles.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
They have changed my life. I'll give up driving with the window cracked. I'll give up that perfectly-squared box in my pocket.
I just smoked part of a combustible cigarette tonight, actually, and it tasted worse than ever. USA Mix, on the other hand... mmm, delicious. I believe I've deluded myself into hating combustibles.

Delusion indeed...what have we gotten ourselves into?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Easty McVan

Jan 10, 2010
Vancouver
I hate not having to limit my online poker tournaments to games that have the 5 minute synchronized break at :55 past every hour, so i can go outside and suck down a smoke in 3 min, and only have 1 min left each for getting a snack or to use the bathroom.

Now i can play any game i want, and not worry about the breaks, because of vaping.

Yeah... there's probably about 2 people on this forum who share that particular problem.

GLGLGL poker vapers!

JamBone

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Illinois
I don't understand why people think posting stuff like this is funny or witty. So overdone.

anything can be over done, but the success of something you want is a great feeling and Im happy this person found theres in ecigs and you should to regardless of how overdone it is! we all started at the same spot, wanting to kick the habit of killing ourselves slowly drag by drag...

gaijin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2010
Japan
www.gingabox.com
LOL I also miss lighting the wrong end. :-x
GoodDog, I had to laugh when I read this... I absolutely love (haven't switched yet but due to this post will be next week) going outside in the freezing night wind to smoke a cig and lighting the wrong end because I can't see what the hell I am doing. Thanks a lot for peer pressuring me into this...

Last edited:

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I miss the new fire-......ant cigarettes. I really do. I mean, it was so much fun lighting one, taking a few drags, resting it in the ashtray for a minute then having to re-light it again. And doing so four times in the course of one ten-minute smoke. I really hate how these e-cigarettes are designed to take a drag off of here and there, every two minutes or so.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Just quit man. It's not that hard.
You know,

I've been holding my tongue on this, but you know, I think it's time to speak out. I hate electronic cigarettes. It's totally turned my life upside down, and I don't think I'll ever be the same.

First off, thanks to a very liberal vaping policy where I work, my boss lets me vape all day at my desk. Thanks Bob. Now I don't need to take smoke breaks anymore and I'm making more money because I'm an hourly employee. To make matters worse, I'm not spending over $350 dollars a month on tobacco, and I can actually take my girlfriend out to dinner once in awhile.

I have asthsma, and you know something? I don't need to use my inhaler three times a day or more. What am I supposed to do with my hands? Tell me that. Since I started vaping last month, I have only had to use my inhaler three or four times.

From about the third day in, I've been having weird side affects. You know, like waking up in the morning and not coughing up a lung, getting my sense of smell back, and I have more energy than I know what to do with. I'm running around all day like a hyped up chipmonk, and I have electronic cigarettes to thank for that. Yeah, thanks electronic cigarettes.

Another problem is the variety of flavors and how good they taste in my brand new silver bullet. I want to try them all, but don't even make enough now to order every flavor from every manufacturer. I need to get a raise, and I never would have even noticed that if not for electronic cigarettes. I can't even imagine going back to my firesticks!

I'm even losing weight. So far, I'm down about ten lbs. Now not only do I need to buy new pants, but I can afford to do it. That sucks!

So I guess I'm writing this for anyone who's thinking about getting started with electronic cigarettes. If you hate the idea of making more money, being able to smoke anywhere, not spending $350 a month on smoking so you can take your girlfriend out to dinner, having clearer lungs, more energy, not coughing up a lung every morning, enjoying a variety of delicious flavors so you can't even consider going back to your firesticks, oh, and losing some weight... DON'T TRY ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES.

Take it from someone who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread