I hate electronic cigarettes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
I have a couple open packs of year-old cigarettes, and over the last few months have "found" 15 Bic lighters laying around and in all our coat pockets. I just hate it that I have a keep a drawer full of the above and some clean ash trays, what a waste of good storage space. Really, e-cigs do suck. Marvelously! Ooooh, yes, Alphabet, I really miss lighting up old butts too!

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
Bet you also hate not having to clean up ash trays either. Yes the e-cig, is very easy to hate.

I hate not having to look for my lighter anymore---ohh wait, I do not own a lighter anymore.

Sun
I actually got caught off guard the other night when some one asked me for a light. I went all threw my pockets looking for one and didn't have one. I have carried a light since before I started smoking cigs, felt weird.

On a side note I did find that a zippo holds 4 carts pretty well :)

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
I actually got caught off guard the other night when some one asked me for a light. I went all threw my pockets looking for one and didn't have one. I have carried a light since before I started smoking cigs, felt weird.

On a side note I did find that a zippo holds 4 carts pretty well :)

Pure Genius! :D

nawcho

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Los Angeles
You know,

I've been holding my tongue on this, but you know, I think it's time to speak out. I hate electronic cigarettes. It's totally turned my life upside down, and I don't think I'll ever be the same.

First off, thanks to a very liberal vaping policy where I work, my boss lets me vape all day at my desk. Thanks Bob. Now I don't need to take smoke breaks anymore and I'm making more money because I'm an hourly employee. To make matters worse, I'm not spending over $350 dollars a month on tobacco, and I can actually take my girlfriend out to dinner once in awhile.

I have asthsma, and you know something? I don't need to use my inhaler three times a day or more. What am I supposed to do with my hands? Tell me that. Since I started vaping last month, I have only had to use my inhaler three or four times.

From about the third day in, I've been having weird side affects. You know, like waking up in the morning and not coughing up a lung, getting my sense of smell back, and I have more energy than I know what to do with. I'm running around all day like a hyped up chipmonk, and I have electronic cigarettes to thank for that. Yeah, thanks electronic cigarettes.

Another problem is the variety of flavors and how good they taste in my brand new silver bullet. I want to try them all, but don't even make enough now to order every flavor from every manufacturer. I need to get a raise, and I never would have even noticed that if not for electronic cigarettes. I can't even imagine going back to my firesticks!

I'm even losing weight. So far, I'm down about ten lbs. Now not only do I need to buy new pants, but I can afford to do it. That sucks!

So I guess I'm writing this for anyone who's thinking about getting started with electronic cigarettes. If you hate the idea of making more money, being able to smoke anywhere, not spending $350 a month on smoking so you can take your girlfriend out to dinner, having clearer lungs, more energy, not coughing up a lung every morning, enjoying a variety of delicious flavors so you can't even consider going back to your firesticks, oh, and losing some weight... DON'T TRY ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES.

Take it from someone who knows!

Srsly bro i can hardly get to sleep at night and wake up off 4 hours of sleep refreshed and run strong all day... Its like i am taking super pills and never need rest anymore, always filled with energy.

Someone asked me for a light last night as I was going into a bar to see a band, and out of habit I started digging around in my pockets!

I was smoking Samson, a (theoretically) very nice imported hand roll tobacco, and my desk, or really anywhere I sat for a bit, always had a ridiculous pile of tobacco debris . . . I'm not missing that at all!

And then of course there was the time I burned down a gorgeous 1930s overstuffed antique couch . . . that I was sleeping on. Yikes!

Viva vaping! (Hey my spell checker doesn't like the word "vaping" - that should be a goal for us all: let's get that word into the Oxford English Dictionary!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread