I hate electronic cigarettes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeetr

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Roseville,ca
I'm sure the local 24hr gas station attendent misses my late night visits when I neglected to buy a new pack on the way home from work. I sure do miss those late night bare feet searches thru my truck trying to find a smoke before driving to the gas station to get more. Now that I think about it I usually only get gas at the gas station now. I am sure missing all the energy drinks and hostess donughts I used to buy as well while waiting in line to get my cigarettes.

techtony

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Louisiana USA
That's it right there, I've noticed that I don't spend near the amount I used to on snacks and purple NOS that I picked up with my smokes every day, twice a day. I loved purple NOS:cry:

I'm sure the local 24hr gas station attendent misses my late night visits when I neglected to buy a new pack on the way home from work. I sure do miss those late night bare feet searches thru my truck trying to find a smoke before driving to the gas station to get more. Now that I think about it I usually only get gas at the gas station now. I am sure missing all the energy drinks and hostess donughts I used to buy as well while waiting in line to get my cigarettes.

MitchellBeans

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
The thing I hate most aboot (not Canadian but I feel Terrance and Philip should always be represented) is the damn vapor.

It is completely unacceptable to have billows of vapor from a battery powered device while satisfying my craving for smoking cigarettes. Who do these jerks think they are making a device that has so much vapor that it produces more than a cigarette?

Another thing -- what the heck is up with these flavors? If I wanted to inhale vanialla, then dammit, I will get a bottle of vanilla extract and start huffing.

Also, I have this problem with the money I spend on e cigs. What the ....... is up with spending $12 on a bottle of liquid that only lasts me 30 days? Its outrageous!

Have a nice day!!!

honuhart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2009
cincinnati ohio
It saddens me to think that now thanks to the e-cig i will no longer be able to help out others. You know the ones that repeatedly ask to "borrow" a cigarette. Now that strangers don't walk up to me and ask me for one i feel like such an social outcast. I will also miss leaving my house then 2 miles down the road ask myself did i put that last cigarette out? then have to come back home and check and then wonder if i have ocd or serious mental problems.

Then there's digging through the ashtrays looking for a .... big enough to get a hit off of when you accidentally drop your last cig in the sink. You find one, straighten it out, wipe it off, look at the dirty filter and light it anyway! Yum!!!

Or wrapping that last one with tape because you broke it getting it out of the pack?

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA
I don't understand why people think posting stuff like this is funny or witty. So overdone.

I think someone needs a little more nicotine. :rolleyes:

I sure miss coming in from the brutal cold and then having my wife ..... at me cause she smells smoke on my fingers. I tell you, the woman has the nose of a blood hound. :mad: And then, making me wash my hands before I dry the dishes, that she insists I help with. The nerve. :-x Yep, I sure do miss that.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Wow, you know, I miss having to wait until midnight when everyone's asleep (at my mom's house), then sneaking my cigs and ashtray into the computer room so I can smoke while gaming with the window open in the dead of winter. And then having to clean up the stray ash and sneak the ashtray back out and make sure the room is aired out. Man, that was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread