I have an exciting SECRET for the GO-GO Nation that I'm just bursting to tell!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Did the new product come and go already? I notice this thread is about a month old now..

:thumb:All is good with production....I will confirm the official release date soon! There will also be a brand new non-Go-go product arriving next week that is sure to be the perfect stocking stuffer for Christmas!

More details on that to follow in another thread....

SSV2

:smokie:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
:thumb:All is good with production....I will confirm the official release date soon! There will also be a brand new non-Go-go product arriving next week that is sure to be the perfect stocking stuffer for Christmas!

More details on that to follow in another thread....

SSV2

can't wait!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Crazy1Bob

Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
I totally spaced after I got back from Vegas and forgot to hop on here and say something about the awesome Secret Go-Go Stuff that SSV2 sent me.
Its been absolutely amazing. I used it the whole time I was out there and have been using it constantly since.

I had to swap back to a non Secret Go-Go Prototype battery for a day while my Secret Go-Go Stuff Charged up.
I wanted my Secret Stuff Go-Go back. Its a completely different experience. Its awesome.

When this Secret Go-Go stuff comes out, definitely try it out!

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
I totally spaced after I got back from Vegas and forgot to hop on here and say something about the awesome Secret Go-Go Stuff that SSV2 sent me.
Its been absolutely amazing. I used it the whole time I was out there and have been using it constantly since.

I had to swap back to a non Secret Go-Go Prototype battery for a day while my Secret Go-Go Stuff Charged up.
I wanted my Secret Stuff Go-Go back. Its a completely different experience. Its awesome.

When this Secret Go-Go stuff comes out, definitely try it out!

Oh yeah...It just keeps getting better and better! :headbang:

The Go-go set up blondeambition3 received recently is even slightly different from the secret Go-go stuff that I sent you a while back and...and..NOW, we implemented a few new cosmetic changes and added another new accessory component to the mix that will take it all to a whole new level of Go-go vaping nirvana!:hubba:

SSV2

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Oh yeah...It just keeps getting better and better! :headbang:

The Go-go set up blondeambition3 received recently is even slightly different from the secret Go-go stuff that I sent you a while back and...and..NOW, we implemented a few new cosmetic changes and added another new accessory component to the mix that will take it all to a whole new level of Go-go vaping nirvana!:hubba:

SSV2

Vaping Nirvana! I :wub: that!!!!!....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't wait!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Vaping Nirvana! I :wub: that!!!!!....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't wait!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

It is true, I believe that I have found my vaping nirvana...my favorite juices have never tasted better than they do now! I am even exploring new juice blends that I never much thought I would like in the past and the flavors are really popping! (i.e. Lemon-Lime, Peach and Chocolate Banana Delight)

Granted I am probably vaping a lot more and using more juice in the process but, it tastes soooo good!

SSV2

Last edited:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Of course y'all with Super-Secret-Hush-Hush New GO-GO stuff realize ...

YOU'RE DRIVING THE REST OF US WITHOUT SUPER-SECRET-HUSH-HUSH GO-GO STUFF absolutely insane with envy. I admit I didn't have too far to go anyway (where's my tree chipper) but jeez ... Us mere mortals having to eke out a vaping existence bereft of Super-Secret-Hush-Hush New GO-GO stuff NEED MORE HINTS. Nothing to give away the Big Picture mind you ... just more tantalizing tid-bits to tide us over till the premiere.

How many more days do we have to wait until we can see an actual picture(s) of the Miracle Device of the Ages?

Inquiring Minds need to know.

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
NEW GOGO FURY!

COMING THIS WEEK!

SSV2 should have the final product delivered to him before we have them here at Cigeasy! I can't wait for his reaction. Although he has received several proto types and was responsible for designing the final product he is in for a surprise when he opens the box.

Watch for his Review!

Happy Vaping!
Frank

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
NEW GOGO FURY!

COMING THIS WEEK!

SSV2 should have the final product delivered to him before we have them here at Cigeasy! I can't wait for his reaction. Although he has received several proto types and was responsible for designing the final product he is in for a surprise when he opens the box.

Watch for his Review!

Happy Vaping!
Frank

:shock:

Happy Dance Time!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread