I have an idea....or am I just mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norrin

Aug 29, 2014
Shetland
Ok seen some idiots forward thinkers with weird ideas about how to vape 2 (or more) flavours either at the same time and/or swapping without swapping atties. Since I usually swap between 2 or sometimes 3 flavours while sitting around I thought this might be worth thinking about.
The build actually seems to be not too bad although I'm sure I will encounter some problems if I take it further. The one major problem that I see is to make it switchable I either need to put loads of wires in to avoid sub ohming or I can use 2 power sources connected to seperate switches, but this would really mean that it was only good as a complete device.
So maybe I will give this a bash, but only as a wired in house device....just thought of another problem. I was thinking of using my computers USB ports as the power supply but this might be pushing it a bit as the standard is 500mA and I am not sure what is under the hood in this comp. Makes me wonder about all these people using a comp as a passthrough power supply although I do plug my iTaste V3 into it without any problems I really should check if it is capable of handling this.

So if you are still with me after this rambling does anyone have any ideas, suggestions or even warnings to give me before I blow myself up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread