Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
YES CHEATED!

By Provape! I'm not even sure it's a real Provari!!!!!

My brand new gold zenkote Provari v2.5 arrived on time today,,,,,

and although it appears absolutely GORGEOUS, I am half convinced it's not REAL!!!!!!!

It did not arrive wrapped in BUBBLEWRAP!!!!!!!

It arrived in a fancy box LIKE EVERY OTHER ECIGARETTE IN THE WORLD! what kind of crap is that???? There are RULES and EXPECTATIONS!!!!!! :rules:

How do I even know it's a genuine Provari ?????

:shock:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
LOL.
Here ya go. It'll be ok.

tumblr_nbhn5oZkiU1r4xiwdo1_500.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6285-1406560066-7.gif

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
YES CHEATED!

By Provape! I'm not even sure it's a real Provari!!!!!

My brand new gold zenkote Provari v2.5 arrived on time today,,,,,

and although it appears absolutely GORGEOUS, I am half convinced it's not REAL!!!!!!!

It did not arrive wrapped in BUBBLEWRAP!!!!!!!
It arrived in a fancy box LIKE EVERY OTHER ECIGARETTE IN THE WORLD! what kind of crap is that???? There are RULES and EXPECTATIONS!!!!!! :rules:

How do I even know it's a genuine Provari ?????

:shock:

Had thou read the updated Sacred Text of Manual (in the "Greetings" thread) thy concerns would have been alleviated:

Verse four

Be aware!

In days of yore, the Holiest of Holies did not come in a fancy box, it was simply swaddled in bubble wrap as a way for the ProVarinati to be reminded of our humble beginnings and not to take for granted the amazing gift that is bestowed upon the worthy. More recently, however, the Deities of ProVape answered the prayers for a presentation box. While some agreed that to remind us to be humble is important, they didn't feel Our Precious was being properly honored.

;)

Last edited:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I am willing to test that ProVari to verify it works as expected for the first few years*. I will then ship it back with a signed certificate of usability, wrapped in bubble wrap. All one needs to pay is shipping both ways.

There is no charge for this service, as providing peace of mind to concerned ProVari users is a reward unto itself.

* Titanium Minis receive longer term testing at no additional cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread