I have been enjoying OM Vapors eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

David R

Oct 13, 2017
Michigan
My wife and I are on a pretty tight budget, so we have to buy our liquids at the cheapest price possible. We tried Slim's ejuice, it wasn't bad, then we tried Blo and it was alright too. But, Blo took 3 weeks to ship to us from California to Michigan. That was upsetting. Now we have been using OM vapors eliquid, and for the price, it is good. Every once in a while we will buy a Naked 100, or Chill, but paying $25 for a 60ml is just too expensive for us. The way I justify things is, if 2 packs of cigarettes lasted me 3 days. That's, in Michigan anyway, $14 every 3 days or approximately $30/wk in cigarettes. Then I looked at how long a 60ml bottle lasted me. And I chain vape. It lasts me about a week or a little less. With a 60ml bottle of the mainstream eliquid costing around $25, I have saved about $5 or maybe I am equal when I compare my cost of cigarettes vs. Cost and consumption of eliquid per week. Of course, the health benefits are realized, but the cost is too much. My goal was to quit smoking and save money. So I did that, have my health back, but spend the same money due to the cost of mainstream eliquid. That is unacceptable. So, we buy eliquid that costs $8 for 100ml. 1/3 the cost. No, it's not mainstream, but screw it, if I can buy cheaper ejuice that's decent, save money and reap the health benefits, then I am ....ting in high cotton. lol If you want to know what I think of OM vapors flavors let me know, I would be happy to help you.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I've heard many people praise Om vapors. There is even a whole thread about them I think. I may give them a try as I'm always looking for new juices to try. I also make my own juice that is insanely cheap. Have you considered making your own? Many threads and helps on how to do so.

David R

Oct 13, 2017
Michigan
I've heard many people praise Om vapors. There is even a whole thread about them I think. I may give them a try as I'm always looking for new juices to try. I also make my own juice that is insanely cheap. Have you considered making your own? Many threads and helps on how to do so.
My answer is absolutely yes. That is my next step. My wife and I have discussed this on numerous occasions and I think it is something I should do. I just haven't taken the steps to get started. I will scan the threads and look into it. Thank you for the information. If you do try OM vapors, take a look at their selection and let me know if you have any questions about their flavors. I will tell you the flavor I like least is the banana.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I made the mistake between Ohm and Om - there is a thread that I saw on Ohm and I had posted there by mistake.

Anyhow I ordered from Om because they had some big time sales. First order was fairly large and I was never charged. Found out they had "computer problems". In December, 23 or 24, came across another sale. This time I just ordered just one bottle. They claim to process in 1 to 7 days. Even factoring in holidays I thought that was still a long time. In between waiting I ordered from 2 other companies and received both orders already. So unless Om liquids are fantastic it is doubtful I would order from them again. I have a few companies that I regularly order from and like to try different juices from time to time

Last edited:

David R

Oct 13, 2017
Michigan
I made the mistake between Ohm and Om - there is a thread that I saw on Ohm and I had posted there by mistake.

Anyhow I ordered from Om because they had some big time sales. First order was fairly large and I never charged. Found out they had "computer problems". In December, 23 or 24, came across another sale. This time I just ordered just one bottle. They claim to process in 1 to 7 days. Even factoring in holidays I thought that was still a long time. In between waiting I ordered from 2 other companies and received both orders already. S unless Om liquids are fantastic it is doubtful I would order form them again. I have a few companies that I regularly order from and like to try different juices from time to time
Hi Chellie, I ordered from OM Vapors during their Thanksgiving sale. It took 3 weeks to reach me. They sent me an email stating that it was going to take longer due to the amount of orders they had to fill. After I finally received the order I looked at the creation date on one of the bottles, and it said December something. That tells me that they ran out of that liquid and had to bottle more in order to fill my order. In the end, what are you going to do? I saved a ton of money, so I can't expect everything to be perfect lol. What other juices do you buy?

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Hi Chellie, I ordered from OM Vapors during their Thanksgiving sale. It took 3 weeks to reach me. They sent me an email stating that it was going to take longer due to the amount of orders they had to fill. After I finally received the order I looked at the creation date on one of the bottles, and it said December something. That tells me that they ran out of that liquid and had to bottle more in order to fill my order. In the end, what are you going to do? I saved a ton of money, so I can't expect everything to be perfect lol. What other juices do you buy?

Read till the end because I found a good juice.

I hear you about cost. I am on a pretty tight budget so I have to factor that in too and balance things.

-- Initially long ago Johnson Creek (Vanda) - then I wasn't sure of their ingredients and they went belly-up.
-- Then a local B & M place that made a vanilla tobacco and a RY4 to absolute perfection - they closed.
-- Then Mt Baker for a long while. I vape a lot and they stopped making the big bottles, jacked up their prices and said it was due to regulations (a lie - it wasn't) so I stopped patronizing them. They now sell big bottles again but lost my business because I detest BS.
-- Then MyVaporStore Liked their juices but the vanilla one I seemed allergic to - my throat was closing.
-- Tried lot of other places and it seems that the ones that I liked sold in 30mg bottles so it was getting too expensive since I go through a lot of juice.
-- Like Gotti Vanilla Custard from MountainOakVapor - about $25 for 60mg.
-- Made my own for a while with VG, distilled water and vanilla beans. Takes along time to steep but it was good.
-- Tried e-liquid-depot. They have a great one - gentlemen- but then I could not taste the flavor - so I ordered flavor enhancers from VapeWild and it worked to pep up the juice. Maybe it just needed to steep.

I am a creature of habit and have been having a bit of a hard time. I was with the local store and Mt Baker for years. In between the time that I am still waiting for Om (they mailed it today 1-13), ordered 12-24, I ordered from flavorshackllc.com. They only have 9 flavors and I selected Scarface - a vanilla tobacco. I received it in just a few days and it is really REALLY good. They sell it in 100ml bottles and free ship after about $40. I am vaping as is and I took a few 30mg bottles and put a little caramel in it and it is delicious.

They are having a sale in case you want to try them.

Scarface (100ml)

Last edited:

Anyhow I ordered from Om because they had some big time sales. First order was fairly large and I was never charged. Found out they had "computer problems". In December, 23 or 24, came across another sale. This time I just ordered just one bottle. They claim to process in 1 to 7 days. Even factoring in holidays I thought that was still a long time. In between waiting I ordered from 2 other companies and received both orders already. So unless Om liquids are fantastic it is doubtful I would order from them again. I have a few companies that I regularly order from and like to try different juices from time to time

I tried out OM vapors too. They did a fast transaction getting paid but I've not yet received my order. I read the 1-7 days to process and that was agreeable. I ordered on the 1st of Jan 2018 a holiday. But the next 4 days were business days, then the weekend and 5 more business days which takes it to January 12th, I was notified my shipping label had been created and U.S.P.S. was notified. My order still sits in Kentucky, where Om Vapor is located. I thought 1-7 days processing was fair because they say so right up front before any purchase. My problem with them is it took 9-10 days to process my order. It's not yet been picked up from Om by the postal service. So my issue is the processing took much longer then 1-7 days, add the weekend in which they say up front they do no orders on weekends but still, it will have taken more then half of this month to get my order. That is, if it arrives in the next 3-5 days. There's many other ejuice companies with the same competitive pricing. I made an order from another company in Texas (I'm in MI) on the Sunday the 8th my order arrived Thursday the 12th. I'd have no problem trying Om again if they changed their statement to a more accurate processing time and if their ejuice is one I like. Otherwise all I can speak on at this time is their poor service, as chelle experienced. I look forward to sharing if they fair pricing and poor service has been worth it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I love DIY for so many reasons, including price (although there are initial startup costs, they do result in savings over time).

There are other reasons, though. For one, I have enough nic to keep me going for a LONG time, before the FDA does... whatever it does... and I feel safe in the knowledge that if storebought juices skyrocket, I will be able to continue making my own eliquid for reasonable prices. That's a secondary benefit, knowing that I'm secure for a long time (I don't believe it will ever be impossible to get flavorings or VG/PG, nic possibly). It's a good time to start DIY while you are still able to.

Also, (and I wouldn't have credited this, although I am good cook, so I don't know why) I have flavors that I LOVE better than storebought (and I tested a lot of juices at different vendors to get a sense for flavor profiles and what I like) and *I* am in control of when I mix, what I mix, and what outcome I am going to get. As my tastebuds have healed, I find that my own, less overflavored juices taste WAY better to me than storebought (and of the three persons I have made or given juice to, they have all liked them, and requested more-- although for a couple of them, I made "more" flavoring additions, as I know what kind of flavoring they like and are used to). So that makes me pretty confident in my skills, not JUST for me.

I took DIY really slowly. I'd recommend getting a few "one shot" concentrates that you can just shake and vape while you are slowly experimenting with other flavors. Once I'd isolated flavors I *liked* I mixed and steeped single flavor mixes and combined them in my tank, to figure out what went well with what (for me) and became a "reluctant" sweetener, I will use a couple drops of FA "Supersweet" (it's sucralose) and up to 3 or 4 different flavors, depending what I am going for. It's kind of a "creative" process (I really mostly follow my own recipes) that let me really develop some things I liked. It took longer, but it really helped me "understand" my flavors and what they do, and it was worthwhile *for me* and it's a really fun process.

So I'd definitely say there are tons of pros to DIY and you don't need *everything* available to get started, but reading many recipes and tasting flavors is a great start, and you can either decide to follow a "cloned" recipe or just something you like, or get a bit more creative.... I like Nicotine River for many things, and some vendors will sell you a starter kit (some folks like that option, others don't).

But really, the savings are phenomenal. It's nice to know I can save that much money on e-liquid and have the security of not waiting on a slow vendor, or whatnot and whatever else.

Anna

Blazr

Aug 31, 2017
Tulsa, OK
@anna thanx for the advice on flavor shots. Last night I sat beside the bed mixing store bought e-liqs to get a nice vape. I hate throwing stuff away and knew my kids wouldn't want it. While I don' understand all the science yet for mixing, in some weird way I've only had one fail in mixing store bought.

Still buying inexpensive e-liqs to figure out what I like.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I tried out OM vapors too. They did a fast transaction getting paid but I've not yet received my order. I read the 1-7 days to process and that was agreeable. I ordered on the 1st of Jan 2018 a holiday. ...... I'd have no problem trying Om again if they changed their statement to a more accurate processing time and if their ejuice is one I like. Otherwise all I can speak on at this time is their poor service, as chelle experienced. I look forward to sharing if they fair pricing and poor service has been worth it.
I agree with you 100%. My order is actually at the Kentucky Post office so it is in transit.I When I blasted them via email, I still tried to offer some constructive criticism and told them they are pissing people off with their current practices. Rather than state BS crap on their site about handling time and telling you about all their off time and sending a condescending email reply to customer inquiries, I suggested they should just state prominently.
"We have received such an overwhelming response to our awesome deals that it can take up to one month for you to receive your order" and then follow up with the statement via auto-responder email.
This way folks would plan accordingly and few, if any, would be ....... Basic guest relations.
Since they don't, to me it means they are just interested in getting in as many orders as they can and service falls short.
Incredibly, they are still running huge promos - perhaps they need to beef up staffing and maybe work on nights and weekends and all their other "off time" if they intend to run promos all the time.
It makes it seem like it is a 2 man operation.
For me - the choices are too vast and I will not use them again.
The only reason they can survive is because too many people will put up with it due to their low prices so they can get away with it.
And just an FYI - they are the same company as Umbavape - -- same type of promos plus many others, same address so use caution with them, too.,

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
@anna thanx for the advice on flavor shots. Last night I sat beside the bed mixing store bought e-liqs to get a nice vape. I hate throwing stuff away and knew my kids wouldn't want it. While I don' understand all the science yet for mixing, in some weird way I've only had one fail in mixing store bought.

Still buying inexpensive e-liqs to figure out what I like.
I purchased a sampler of flavor shots from VapeWild and that saved some of my juices. It was 7.99 for I think 5 bottles and I still have most of them since you use very little. Next step DIY.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, that's interesting I found that to be the case with Umbavapes as well. They asked for feedback on my first order and I gave it, stating the e-liquid was great but hadn't shipped and that if there were shipping delays, it might be nice to note that or send out an auto-generated email. I wasn't mean about it.

My order shipped shortly thereafter but not sure if it was a coincidence or not... :)

Anna

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Well, that's interesting I found that to be the case with Umbavapes as well. They asked for feedback on my first order and I gave it, stating the e-liquid was great but hadn't shipped and that if there were shipping delays, it might be nice to note that or send out an auto-generated email. I wasn't mean about it.

My order shipped shortly thereafter but not sure if it was a coincidence or not... :)

Anna
Om sent me a review form -- I have not even received my order .. lol. It will be here Tuesday but unless it is like the best juice I ever tasted and then I maybe willing to put up with such long and ship and process times, I will not be ordering from them again. And I would not have been irritated if they would have just stated the truth.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I will say I like my Umbavapes liquid and the cost savings are pretty huge. I'd order from them again, but I have a feeling I will not need to do so for a while. I was expecting the husband to go through much more e-liquid than he has, although I do notice him vaping more and smoking less, so I am guessing that... Yes, I will order from them again, if necessary. I was happy with most things other than a short-ish shipping delay (I just would have liked an email or something....)

Anna

Reactions: PartlySunny

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I really like Om Vapors liquid and these prices are hard to beat when running these big sales, which I didn't need to take advantage of this time and understand I could have been in for a long wait(its happened before)- They have responded about the slow order shipping on FB- I really think that sending out individual emails would be too time consuming when they are focusing on getting these orders out to customers. I think that the 7 business day was a little optimistic for such a huge sale and maybe their website should have warned of longer than usual fulfillment times. What is really frustrating to customers is that they turn around and have another huge sale when haven't shipped out all their previous orders yet- why pile on another sale and anger your customers more?
Another great site for awesome sales and eliquids is The Sauce LA, they got smart after one of their huge sales that took almost 3 weeks to completely fulfill orders that they now limit how many bottles you can purchase during a huge sale. I usually have my order in 3 days from LA to NY fast!Just watch for sales, sign up for their emails and FB notifications on sales- during sales 120ml for $4.99- $6.99, 60ml for $2.99 each. I pretty much buy all my eliquid from the SauceLA!

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I really like Om Vapors liquid a.... What is really frustrating to customers is that they turn around and have another huge sale when haven't shipped out all their previous orders yet- why pile on another sale and anger your customers more?
Another great site for awesome sales and eliquids is The Sauce LA, they got smart after one of their huge sales that took almost 3 weeks to completely fulfill orders that they now limit how many bottles you can purchase during a huge sale. I usually have my order in 3 days from LA to NY fast!Just watch for sales, sign up for their emails and FB notifications on sales- during sales 120ml for $4.99- $6.99, 60ml for $2.99 each. I pretty much buy all my eliquid from the SauceLA!

Thanks for the tip for The Sauce LA - I will look out for sale. I agree with your statement. Honestly I would not have cared if they stated a 2 week wait or even longer - but seeing sale after sale without receiving already placed orders is just irritating.

jaba62

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
New Jersey USA
I ordered from om vapors on the 1st of Jan, I still have not received an email confirming that it was shipped. Honestly, fastech can do better. I read somewhere that umba vape and om vapors are the same company. They posted to Facebook that their software is screwed up, they are expanding their clean rooms, hiring more help.etc......I have yet to deal with an e-juice supplier located within the U.S. that has taken anywhere near this long. Seems to me that the owner/manager has little management experience. Even if their juice is great and cheap, I will find it extremely hard to continue patronising them.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I received the one bottle of OM today. It was 3 days shy of a month. I guess they were super busy and I have more liquid because it definitely needs some steep time. I looked on their website and they are temporarily sold out of Cafe #7. I will also try some of the suggested places listed here. I am really liking the flavorshackllc.com eliquid mentioned a few threads above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread