I have some battery replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
Hi Steve, I need some black vk batteries! I don't want to buy a kit cuz I'm allergic to pg and the cartomizers are no use to me! But the batteries are awesome and 1 just died after 3 months (which is 3x longer than my 901/4075's last). It still may be revivable because it does light up, but in any case, spares would be nice!

m25cast

Mar 26, 2009
Whittier, CA
Steve,

What process do I go thru to get my bad batteries replaced?

I've been waiting for over a month for a replacement battery to my "Pre Website" "Pre Order".

I emailed you a few days ago regarding an exsisting and ongoing problem that I reported thru your website but have not heard back. One of the batteries was DOA and the other stopped working even though it's not even a month old.

Am I going thru the wrong channels? What's the best way to communicate with you?

_Mike

mragge

Apr 24, 2009
I received a few battery replacements, in silver for my loyal customers. Let me know what ya need. I wiil have fabulous news in the coming weeks.

Vape-on

Steve:cool:

Steve, I hope you are getting better:thumbs:. When do you think that we will be able to get replacement VK batteries for the ones that stopped working even though they are only a few weeks old? I only have one that went bad within the first 2 weeks of receiving:(. Please keep us informed on your status as well as the status of the batteries. Thank you for your time and consideration and get better.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I received a few battery replacements, in silver for my loyal customers. Let me know what ya need. I wiil have fabulous news in the coming weeks.

Vape-on

I will be back home, shipping on friday, please email me all info. to smilinenterprise@aol.com. I will getcha all back up.

Vape-on

Steve, I hope you are getting better:thumbs:. When do you think that we will be able to get replacement VK batteries for the ones that stopped working even though they are only a few weeks old? I only have one that went bad within the first 2 weeks of receiving:(. Please keep us informed on your status as well as the status of the batteries. Thank you for your time and consideration and get better.

It been a long journey, but, I hope to make it worth the wait:thumbs:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Mike

Email me at smilinenetrprise@aol.com, and we will getcha smilin.

Steve

Steve,

What process do I go thru to get my bad batteries replaced?

I've been waiting for over a month for a replacement battery to my "Pre Website" "Pre Order".

I emailed you a few days ago regarding an exsisting and ongoing problem that I reported thru your website but have not heard back. One of the batteries was DOA and the other stopped working even though it's not even a month old.

Am I going thru the wrong channels? What's the best way to communicate with you?

_Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread