Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
mod.....Really? mod???? Do these noobs know what a Mod really is?!?! Back in the day, we had to walk 6 miles to the juice store...Uphill both ways! We were using old toasters and space heaters retrofitted with a block of aquarium foam to vape on! The nerve.....Calling your Alien a MOD???? These kids today.....:lol:

None of this is to be taken seriously....Just a joke. Somehow, I feel it's important to point this out. :?:

Eh, I added a few Maglites to my vapocalypse stash just in case.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Mod.....Really? MOD???? Do these noobs know what a Mod really is?!?! Back in the day, we had to walk 6 miles to the juice store...Uphill both ways! We were using old toasters and space heaters retrofitted with a block of aquarium foam to vape on! The nerve.....Calling your Alien a MOD???? These kids today.....:lol:

None of this is to be taken seriously....Just a joke. Somehow, I feel it's important to point this out. :?:
    Juice store lol. No longer known as a vape shop, but what it really is - a juice store hahaha

Oomee

ECF Veteran
    Aug 6, 2013
    UK
    Ahaha and let's add "coil head", "drop-in coil" (mine screw in), pre-wound coil", "pre-made coil" (as opposed to a non-pre-made coil? How is it a coil if it's not already wound? Wouldn't that be "wire"?) to the list :D
    Helically aspirational wire?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Tootle Puffer here. I've tried 100% VG and clouds. It's not for me, but those who like it have my blessing. My intent was to replace my cigarette and still be able to recreate the act of smoking with an ecig/vape pen/mod/ vaporizer, or whatever you choose to call it.

60pg to 70pg is my vape of choice just because the flavor seems better and I can hide my cloud by blowing downwards in public. I don't have to go outside to vape. As long as I'm careful and discreet, no one ever seems to notice. At least they don't stare.

The important part is that vaping takes the smokes away. I thought I had to continue to smoke a few each day after reducing my 2pad habit. When I finally quit in 2011 I discovered that I could have quit any time I wanted to and not experience cravings for a cig. I haven't wanted one in six years after quitting. That's pretty magical.

But no, I haven't had the desire to be a cloud maker. That would destroy my ability to stealth vape. I'm not a frequent vape inhaler, so it's not for me.

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Tooties sure like to poke fun at and blame cloudies for regulations, hey I'm happy tp worked for you but it didn't for me, if there was no clouds I'd still be smoking...
    I personally blame no one but the anti-smoking turned anti-vaping and big tobacco for the regulations.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    I personally blame no one but the anti-smoking turned anti-vaping and big tobacco for the regulations.
    no kidding....of all the places we could point our fingers, it's a shame so many of us are driven to point them at each other. I'm not a cloud chaser or a tootle puffer....I'm a rebuilder and I vape however I choose to vape at any given time. I still have yet to see any of these "obnoxious vapers making us all look bad" out in public... But then again, Atlanta isn't exactly a busy place....o_O

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    I vape like a boss....I stocked up on rebar. Toasters? psssh

Rebar? If you really want to blow clouds wait until you're vaping with this one. Good thing Japanese organic cotton pads are pretty cheap.

coil.jpg

Good job in the new vaping economy: a Butler for your Coils. A Coil Butler. Pre-made coils by your butler. Butler Coils. We shall call them "Boils."

Also, I fear this thread has turned silly.

It seems like all the threads I end up in do that? I wonder why that is?

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Rebar? If you really want to blow clouds wait until you're vaping with this one. Good thing Japanese organic cotton pads are pretty cheap.

View attachment 659309

It seems like all the threads I end up in do that? I wonder why that is?
    noob....you're supposed to just pack that thing full of sheep.

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    don't I know you from the PETA forum?

Side note: I just heard Ted Nugent say "To me, fast food is an Elk." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbs:

Yeah, I was the one in the back dressing a deer. Everyone else sitting in front was engrossed in watching Bambi for the five hundredth time. Great film.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread