Dismiss Notice
Happy Thanksgiving, Guest! If you're not too full after all that turkey, check out our latest ECF giveaway, courtesy of Smok :)

I HOPE this is the right section for this type of a question...

Discussion in 'Vaping TV and Radio' started by BigCloudz, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BigCloudz

BigCloudz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2013
    So Cal
    Hey guys,

I am going to get into making reviews/tutorials/tips&tricks for vapers alike. I have really grown a passion for this hobby and may want to 'take it to the next level' (if you will), by getting my name out there, while helping others as well as having a good time.

I am an extreme n00b when it comes to Video Cameras, Cameras, and Photography as a whole. However, I am a bit techy and catch on quick. With that being said I am looking for a decent HD Camera that would be good for POV shooting, as well as just regular ol' photos/cam recording (i.e. family events, son's sports etc). I have been looking into the GoPro Hero3 Silver+ as it seems like an ideal set up for POV shooting. The price is right about where I want to be (this is my first go-round, so don't wanna go too crazy), while getting HD, WiFi, and some cool effects if I decide to ever use them. I am completely open to any and all suggestions, just bare in mind I don't wanna go much higher than the $300ish range.

Any and all input will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.