Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
I have a question Re: posts i have read about KFL+, MANY say to also purchase (besides metal tank piece) a shorter chimney for improved flavor (others dispute this) & I fully realize this question is highly subjective - interested in thoughts from your personal experiences with this add on. Pros, cons, worth it, don't waste your time & $????? Question #2) V1 or V2, erc./ 2013 or 2014 model??? And go but please play nice...

I like the V2 more than the V1 -- better topcap seal and construction, better drip tip, slightly larger air hole -- but from what I gather there isn't a good nano kit for it yet. IMO the only reason I'd get a nano kit is to go super-shorty 18350 mode, or for the quartz tank that you can get with some of them.

epicdoom

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Maryland USA
It sounds like all the leaking problems are due to user error. Did you fill the tank with the top off? The Kayfun is filled via the juice fill hole on the bottom. Filling the tank with the top off upsets the negative pressure/vacuum which these tanks use, just like a cartotank uses.

I suggest watching a demo video of any product you purchase to learn how to best set it up. Kayfun Lite Cotton & Microcoil Build

Vg does not crack plastic tanks. Certain flavors do. Something Safe for Cinnamon & Citrus Flavors

Im gonna second this post I have 4 ehpro units and not a single drop has ever leaked from them. reading your post leads me to believe your doing something wrong be it didn't pt the unit together properly, left out a o Ring, ect. Youtube is your friend here, search how to properly reassemble a kayfun lite + and how to fill a kayfun lite +. I'm not trying to beat you up here I would never do that. It just seems to me there is some operator error going on.

slappy3139

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
New Iberia, LA, USA
Im gonna second this post I have 4 ehpro units and not a single drop has ever leaked from them. reading your post leads me to believe your doing something wrong be it didn't pt the unit together properly, left out a o Ring, ect. Youtube is your friend here, search how to properly reassemble a kayfun lite + and how to fill a kayfun lite +. I'm not trying to beat you up here I would never do that. It just seems to me there is some operator error going on.

OP forgot to put the chimney on, problem has already been solved.

Shootist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Decatur, GA, USA
I'm clumsy & need metal. The HCigar brand seems popular too. My other half i think wants a clone but is there one of the FULL size or stick to the Lite Plus clone only. I ask bc i want less heft/weight, and all are heavy to me, guys like heavier & i for the better construction/fit & finish, etc.

IIRC the Lite version is Lite On Weight. Not size of tank. The original Kayfun had a large bottom section the had a airflow adjustment on the side. The Lite V1 had a smaller bottom section with No airflow control. The V2 has the same smaller bottom section and an airflow control screw on the bottom.

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
I'm clumsy & need metal. The HCigar brand seems popular too. My other half i think wants a clone but is there one of the FULL size or stick to the Lite Plus clone only. I ask bc i want less heft/weight, and all are heavy to me, guys like heavier & i for the better construction/fit & finish, etc.
the difference between the lite and the 3.1 has nothing to do with juice capacity. The lite just has a smaller base to the atty

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
IIRC the Lite version is Lite On Weight. Not size of tank. The original Kayfun had a large bottom section the had a airflow adjustment on the side. The Lite V1 had a smaller bottom section with No airflow control. The V2 has the same smaller bottom section and an airflow control screw on the bottom.
correction:

• the Lite Plus added AFC
  • the Lite Plus V2 enlarged the airflow and redesigned the topcap and driptip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread