i just got the ultra kit that i won in a contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
hi all. i won the ultra kit and it got here yesterday. fast shipping was nice. the kit is very nice quality. i chose the stainless steel finish and it looks great. i have been vaping for a year now and started on a kit similar to this. this is much better than the disposables sold in convenience stores. i also received a bottle of sex on the beach in 18mg and it is a tasty peach and orange flavor. very good products that i would recommend to anyone wanting to start vaping and quit smoking. thanks again lorikay!

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
I also won the kit, and am very impressed with the quality and good looks of this kit. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a simple high quality kit! ... I haven't tried the juices yet because I have a cold and can't taste my juice, but I plan on reviewing them when I'm better :)

Thanks Lorikay!!!!!!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
And I won a kit as well. The fit and finish on this is really good. Hard thick paint, smooth threads, nice knurling. I think this kit is way beyond most any other ego style clearo kits. And it's because of that regulated battery. Very consistent hits from fresh off the charger to the blinking "charge me".

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
hi all. i won the ultra kit and it got here yesterday. fast shipping was nice. the kit is very nice quality. i chose the stainless steel finish and it looks great. i have been vaping for a year now and started on a kit similar to this. this is much better than the disposables sold in convenience stores. i also received a bottle of sex on the beach in 18mg and it is a tasty peach and orange flavor. very good products that i would recommend to anyone wanting to start vaping and quit smoking. thanks again lorikay!

Congrats! I'm glad you won something you like. Will you post pics? :) I won an eLiquid last month. It tasted fine, but it gunked up my coils horribly.

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
20141011_165356.jpg
The Ultra kit really does work quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread