I just wanted to say thank for the help, the flavor, the service, the good nature, the fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickentender

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2014
Seattle
... and coincidentally, I do really hope the Wakonda/Virus train continues. I know I'm not alone when I say that is literally ALL I vape nowadays - like seriously - unless I'm completely out of those, I rarely if ever touch anything else anymore.) I'll see if I can grab a few bottles to help liquidate but honestly I'm still swimming in juice I never use. Still, I'll find something. Thanks Clark and Katy and Beau and everyone out there.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
SO much thanks, I've been here since you opened (order #200 something) and you saved my lungs! :wub:

Yes, I jumped in not too long after you. Great company and good people - a hard combination to find.
However, the original thread and the cast of characters did not do much for my sanity . . . . :blush:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yes, I jumped in not too long after you. Great company and good people - a hard combination to find.
However, the original thread and the cast of characters did not do much for my sanity . . . . :blush:
I'm coming up for 3 years in January, and Clark helped me quite a lot with ratios etc. when I had problems - NT seems part of the process of me ditching a very long smoking habit!
Stay nuts Keith! :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
We've all gone on about our stories leaving ciggies behind and on and on about how great NT has been and still is... So I just wanted to start a thread (perhaps in FB group too) to say thanks. THANK YOU!

The news today has left me blitzed.

That's funny ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
... and coincidentally, I do really hope the Wakonda/Virus train continues. I know I'm not alone when I say that is literally ALL I vape nowadays - like seriously - unless I'm completely out of those, I rarely if ever touch anything else anymore.) I'll see if I can grab a few bottles to help liquidate but honestly I'm still swimming in juice I never use. Still, I'll find something. Thanks Clark and Katy and Beau and everyone out there.

I appreciate the help - - I need all I can get to liquidate this inventory and wind things down. Regarding Wakonda and Virus -- I excluded them because we sell a ton of it wholesale -- what's left on the website is all that's left -- get it while it's hot!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Thank you for the kind words Keith - it's been a real pleasure getting to know you and the crew. I'll still pop into the forum occasionally - maybe now I can post somewhere besides the NT forum. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I came a good bit after you two. My first order was 14 days after I started vaping full time on the 22nd of Feb in 2014, order #8635. And the Virus was on that order.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Thank you for the support all these years pwheeler. I will always be grateful.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm coming up for 3 years in January, and Clark helped me quite a lot with ratios etc. when I had problems - NT seems part of the process of me ditching a very long smoking habit!
Stay nuts Keith! :)

Pleasure to help XOXO

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Definitely owe a big thanks to Nicoticket for helping me quit the analogs. This definitely sucks; you've made a big difference in a lot of lives out in vapeland.

Thank you jdrewry - you are very welcome. Glad I could help you in some small way.

Chickentender

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2014
Seattle
I appreciate the help - - I need all I can get to liquidate this inventory and wind things down. Regarding Wakonda and Virus -- I excluded them because we sell a ton of it wholesale -- what's left on the website is all that's left -- get it while it's hot!
I just don't check here often enough these day - missed this entirely. I'd thought Virus and Wakonda were going to continue forward for some time and just check in to pick up some BOGO and was gutted when I saw the stock for those two. Not sure the hell I'm gonna do. :-(

Reactions: Kent Brooks

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA

:nods:

thanks clark - you've created something wonderful that wont be forgotten

LONG LIVE NT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread