I know I probably 2 years 2 late to be asking what comes after the kayfun? Help:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
upstate new york
Hey family,

I've been vaping a long ... time. But I rarely keep up with any of the trends much

So during the last 5 years I've been using a bottom feeder mech mod that I love ! I also have one knockoff kayfun that I use on a VV device from time to time.

In the years of kayfun craze, it seemed that almost everyone loved theirs. It became the bench mark. But , that knockoff kayfun of mine has seen its last days - is there a newer tank system that has similar universal appeal like the kayfun had/has. I am even open to perhaps getting another kayfun put it would have to be universally liked ... thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
If you like KFL's, you can put together your own with parts available from FT, as I, and some others do. This way you can stock up with extra parts.
@Two_Bears has a blog that lists all the most acceptable parts if you want to go this route. I have seven of these in use and that many more spares, + extra parts.
Two_Bears

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
If you like KFL's, you can put together your own with parts available from FT, as I, and some others do. This way you can stock up with extra parts.
@Two_Bears has a blog that lists all the most acceptable parts if you want to go this route. I have seven of these in use and that many more spares, + extra parts.
Two_Bears
Thanks brother.

Don't think he will be Interested. My short Kayfun only holds 2.5 ml.

Reactions: oplholik

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Both types of bell caps.

P1020593.JPG

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
The kayfun mini v3 and v5 are the obvious successors but the lite v2 is still a good one. Personally I'm finding the Calix v2 has been migrating to my daily tank over the KF lately.
I LOVE tge Kayfun lite plus V2 with va short 25 mm bellcap with barrel.

That short bell cap fixed most of the problems i had wirh the Kayfun

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I'm pretty new to vaping but I have 2 rta that I love-
Kayfun v5.
Squape X dream 4ml

The v5 is now topfill and I have never had a leak. It always taste great and I use it for tc with titanium.

The Squape X dream has amazing flavor I like the emetal coated deck (non-conductive and makes it virtually short proof. I also like how easy it is to access the deck, even if the tank is full. It has a lock mechanism so you take the tank off and you can stick it in your pocket and it won't leak or lock it while attached to the base on your mod. Another aspect I like is I bought the x(s) 2ml tank section and a few spare parts plus the extension ring (adds another 3.5ml). It works on either the dream or the (s) so now I have practically another rta minus the base. I use the one base for both tops. So now I can choose a different ml depending on my situation. It's pricy but I will use it forever. I love it.

Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Kayfun 5 with the reducer kit (that comes extra) Easy to build on largest KF deck so far...you can even throw Clapton coils if that's your thing, I just use 28g myself. Top fill, air flow ring so no screwdriver necessary. Glass tank or SS it will take any tank cracking juice.
Original is totally worth the money but if you want a 1:1 clone go for the SMJY version...the Svoemesto parts fit on it if you need replacements in the future or if you want the air reducer kit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread