I Love my RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Durham

May 2, 2017
I recently acquired a twisted messes v2 rda from a neighbor, he's re-cottoned it for me once, I can finally use my Vape to its full potential. I have a KangerTech Kbox Mini. I can really taste my liquid with my rda I always use 50 Watts. I blow huge clouds, my room looks like a vape shop in 2 hits.
I vape for flavor and clouds , I am what you might call a cloud chaser, I'm runnin Clapton coils at .3 ohms. The only thing I don't like is the constant dripping, but that's what you get for a RDA

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
The only thing I don't like is the constant dripping, but that's what you get for a RDA

If that's your only problem you should take a look at squonking. I think you can get a few regulated squonking devices.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
I recently acquired a twisted messes v2 RDA from a neighbor, he's re-cottoned it for me once, I can finally use my Vape to its full potential. I have a KangerTech Kbox Mini. I can really taste my liquid with my RDA I always use 50 Watts. I blow huge clouds, my room looks like a vape shop in 2 hits.
I vape for flavor and clouds , I am what you might call a cloud chaser, I'm runnin Clapton coils at .3 ohms. The only thing I don't like is the constant dripping, but that's what you get for a RDA

I've always been a RDA fan, nothing beats the flavor but the constant need to "drip" can be a PITA.

Fairly new to the market, RDTAs sought to combine the convenience of RTAs (the tank) with the flavor of a RDA. The ones I've tried produced outstanding flavor typical of a RDA but I feel they need a little more work to make filling/re-filling easier. I use a long tip needle bottle to make that task easier.

Squonkers (bottom fill RDAs) have come a long way over the years but they're just not my cup of tea. A simple squeeze (squonk) of the attached bottle refills the RDA which makes "dripping" much easier.

Most of the time I use a RDA that has an extra deep juice well, holds close to a ml of juice so I don't need to drip very often. If I'm going to be out and about for a long period of time I use an RDTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread