1. UK Vapers: Call to action!! We have an historic opportunity to see the TPD annulled in the UK. Please read this this article to see what you can do to help.
    Dismiss Notice

I Love you Guys!

Discussion in 'MyFreedomSmokes' started by fadeyt, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fadeyt

fadeyt Full Member Verified Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Tamworth,NH,USA
    I just want to thank the team at myfreedomsmokes for the order I received I got a starter kit that I love one of the cheapo ones. but to quit smoking it works. will order more. the juices arnt great the whiskey doesn't have a taste but its ok, the harbor menthol leaves a burning sensation not pleasurable but its ok, and the usa red I think I bought I love it. but again thank you guys. next I think I will look into a joye 510. you guys rock!! A+++ Shipping was great got to me in nh in 3 days.

2. AlexStiff

AlexStiff Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    Charlotte NC
    Thanks for the feedback fadeyt! Hope you find a liquid you enjoy though!
    Have a great one and happy vapeing!

3. fadeyt

Mar 26, 2014
    Tamworth,NH,USA
    Thank you will be ordering again on Friday you guys are great i am telling everyone about you!!! and the kit was the EVOD 650 blister starter. buy it even as a back up or anything for 10 bucks how can you go wrong!!

4. fadeyt

Mar 26, 2014
    Tamworth,NH,USA
    jumped the gun bought another evod blister for the girlfriend and a few juices, Friday i think i am going to buy another as well as a back up with some coils and more juice. again you guys are great. the more i use it the more i love it and i have been cig free since i opened the package on Friday. Thank you guys I am stoked. any recommendations on what products work with it (clearomizers, batteries)

5. peteyboy
    This message by peteyboy has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Apr 7, 2014, Reason: Spam.
    Apr 6, 2014
  6. fadeyt

Mar 26, 2014
    Tamworth,NH,USA
    I didn't know about dekang never tried there flavors

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

7. fadeyt

Mar 26, 2014
    Tamworth,NH,USA
    If your referring to liquid from this vendor I don't buy much haven't found a flavor I liked I've bought equipment. And samplers basically only tobacco and drink flavors

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.