• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I made my first fasttech order

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomdon

Apr 29, 2015
I've seen alot about fasttech in my research thoughout my time vaping. I was a little ify about the month or so time it takes to get to the door but I finally got over it as I needed new glass for 2 of my kanger tanks so i went ahead and decided to give fasttech their fair chance to become a site I do business with. If there's anything I should expect or experiences anyone wants to share I'm all for hearing about it. And I'll share my experience once I have the order in my hands.

tomdon

Apr 29, 2015

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
cheap dirty n quick, just read the reviews/comments when you buy. dont just look at the rating because some are rated high but have some downsides, if you can live with the downsides then get it, the price kind of makes up for the downsides some items have. Not to say all items have downsides, there are some that are just as good if not better than originals/authentics.

tomdon

Apr 29, 2015
cheap dirty n quick, just read the reviews/comments when you buy. dont just look at the rating because some are rated high but have some downsides, if you can live with the downsides then get it, the price kind of makes up for the downsides some items have. Not to say all items have downsides, there are some that are just as good if not better than originals/authentics.

I did infact read the reviews before purchase just incase there were downsides that completely made the product useless

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
image.jpg I ordered a pack of mini screwdrivers......I remember it well, I was young then.

Reactions: ScandaLeX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread