I Miss It....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sos2001

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2014
South Carolina
...the weekly vape mail. And the new stuff triggering my shinyitis!!!! Now, when you go to the "Just Arrived" or "Coming Soon" section of a vendor's website, it's 95% eliquid. Where's the new gadget that I gotta have????:cry:

I've stooped to ordering electronic stuff from Amazon...although I did upgrade my phone and Bluetooth....

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I miss getting vape mail myself. Mostly it's because I can't afford anything right now. But, I've noticed the same thing, all juice related specials. I DIY, so juice specials don't do anything for me, but gadget specials did!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Guilty and in this boat...
I did the same thing. Bought stuff like a madman for fear of not being able to later. It's going to take awhile paying off those CC balances.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I'm sooo glad that you guys are done! Lol I'm just a regular shopper and everytime That I went to check out something new - OOS, OOS, OOS :). Even now yet some have not gotten restocked.
Didn't say I'm done, just taking a little break and give my cards a chance to recover. I plan on getting just a few more things as money permits. But, even if I bought nothing else, I have enough to get me through a few years. All except VG and PG, which I don't have room to store a lot of that.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
I definitely miss seeing tons of new product all the time.

However, I don't miss always feeling like I'm 3 steps behind. I remember when I bought a new Fuchai 200watt, Aromamiser (V1) and original Griffin. In a month both the Griffin and Aromamiser had been upgraded. In another month both of those upgrades had been upgraded again to "Plus/Supreme" versions. The Fuchai enjoyed a mere 2 months before it was rendered obsolete by the Fuchai 213. I paid 70 bucks for mine (with two free batteries) and two months later they were on clearance for 40. Grrr! Same thing with the IPV 5 I got around the same time. It's in my hands a couple weeks and already pre-orders for the IPV 6 are being sold. What the heck? I couldn't even try to keep up with all the Mutation RDA upgrades, seemed like a new version came out weekly.

I don't like what's happening to the industry now, but at least I finally feel like I'm caught up.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
My MyPillows shipped today! Back on topic, I do plan a juice order and an order for some ICare coils in the next week or so!
The wife and I have been using My Pillows for almost 10 years now.
I think you'll like them, but what do I know?
:)

sos2001

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2014
South Carolina
So, I did order two tanks from Eciggity...a replacement Merlin (my fault for having to replace) and the Billow v2.5. My orders from Eciggity ALWAYS get here to the east coast in a timely manner...usually just as fast as something much closer. But, as my luck would have it, the tracking says that it was picked up 4 days ago...and nothing since....So my anticipation for new Vape Mail (paid for Priority with insurance) will have to wait until the USPS gets their head out of their collective rear ends and finds my package.:(:grr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread