I need a 510 atomizer for dripping...Im looking for the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2011
Australia
I dont know if this is useful, but I'll mention it anyhow,
I DIY and always try new juice in the little 510T cartridges. They are easy to clean and the small cartridges hold enough to get a good idea of the taste,
Just need a 510T atty and a couple of the cartridges, stick them on the battery and puff away. Then rinse the cartridges out, they dont hold taste from old juices,

szczuro

Jan 31, 2012
Poland
Last edited:

kidbeaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
New Auburn, WI
best choice for dripping is HH.357 Cisco

I totally agree. If you like atties and like dripping I think its a must have. I love it. BBUUTTT... I'm a carto guy. Yes the 357 is awesome but at $20 a crack. Well...I think if you just want to sample to get an idea of what the sample taste like, a cheaper atty would suffice. If you want to see whats the most flavor and vape you can get out of the juice I would recommend the 357 HH.

bassworm

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2011
I just picket up an LR 510 atty for a revolver G2 ( gemini 2 ) from the local revolver shop, it seems a bit tiny but it fits on my ego okay and goes flush with the cone, its worked well for me, I think I payed 8.99 for it, but the little extra bump in price to buy locally is better than the hit for shipping and the wait.

bassworm

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2011
What's the difference between the 510's and the 306. I have a ton of juices I need to try and a new cartos for each one is financially out of the question.,

The difference is the threadings on the parts that screw together. I got my LR G2 Atty for the specific reason of having an easier way to try juice without wasting a carto.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Curious as to why they are so much better than other attys. Can they hold more juice? Do they not leak? What's their deal? I'm not so concerned with price as I am with quality.

no leaks... Vapes like nothing other. Have tried many other brands/ set ups but the hh357 has won my heart by a huge margin.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
The difference is the threadings on the parts that screw together. I got my LR G2 Atty for the specific reason of having an easier way to try juice without wasting a carto.

The threading on a 510 and a 306 atty are the same, Both will fit any 510 size pv. The diff is that tha atty is exposed on a 306 which alot of people feel gives a better vape. The other thing with a 306 is you need to have a special drip tip-a 510 drip tip wont work.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
The threading on a 510 and a 306 atty are the same, Both will fit any 510 size pv. The diff is that tha atty is exposed on a 306 which alot of people feel gives a better vape. The other thing with a 306 is you need to have a special drip tip-a 510 drip tip wont work.

I've also just cut the plastic tube. But it tends to crack quickly.

Scotay87

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
Pacific North West
Convicted atty killer.... I have killed more atties in a few hours to just a day or two than I care to admit... I have not tried them all but most of the newer hybrids/bridgeless ones have touched these lips... IKV ios I have yet to try...

HH3357 less than 2 days on one and not more than a couple of weeks on others... For 20 bucks pass... Good flavor, vapor, and TH but longevity is not worth it

Liq Exp cobalt blue XL... Nice but killed 3 in just a few days...

Vapage Hybrid... 2 in a few days... Note on the Vmod the amg version I get a few weeks on avrg....

Few others I can't recall

The only atties I have not murdered in a short time are Cisco 510 & 306 (which is weird since the 357 is a combo of the two) and Smart Vapes dripping atties 510 & 306.... 306s on both Cisco and Smart Vapes lasted "me" the longest...

From my self professed Killing spree the atty that has the best flavor, TH, Vapor, and longevity for the price is the Smart Vapes at $5.69 ea... 5 for $20 when they have the 5 packs in stock 510s only... The 306s are the better of the 2 IMO...

Incognito™

ECF Veteran
Last edited:

Sethenes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Louisville, KY
Well, I can personally vouch for these. Just got them in the mail today to just test all my new juices with. I'm very impressed that you can just drip a few drops in there and get great taste and vapor to try out juices before wasting a whole carto with a juice you might not like. Thanks for this info!

EDIT : After messing with them even more, I haven't had ANY leaking. I head that if you overfill, it can leak down onto your PV, or even regularly just get into the connection area and I've had none of that yet. I even put 6 or 7 drops in AND refill like crazy even after 2 or 3 puffs and still no leaking. +1 for the Betterlife 3-hole attys from ValueVapor!!!

http://www.valuevapor.com/VV/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25&products_id=504

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread