I need a better liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Go down on that vg! I have asthma and vg really kicks it up in me. I have some pure menthol that i mix into fruits of just vape alone. I keep my menthols 50/50. Candy cane, peppermint, and winter mint are good too! So you like really strong menthols?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I really need a good e juice that won't bother my asthma .
I like e liquids with a cool menthol feel. I find it very therapeutic on my lungs.
Latley I have had terrible asthma attacks that are slowing me down .
My hubby tells me we are using
70/30 blend .
I'm only using 6 on the nicotine.
Any input would be helpful.

You might add a little Koolada to the juice you already have........it doesn't give it flavor but gives it a cooling sensation ....... hard to explain.

May be just the thing you need to "fix" the stuff you are already vaping.

Otherwise, nobody does menthol/mint better than Halo. That is what they specialize in and although they don't divulge pg/vg ratio I can say it is about 70/30 so that should be fine for you if the VG is bothersome.

Get the sample pack of menthols/mints, then you will know what you like.

Reactions: Courtney535

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Go down on that vg! I have asthma and vg really kicks it up in me. I have some pure menthol that i mix into fruits of just vape alone. I keep my menthols 50/50. Candy cane, peppermint, and winter mint are good too! So you like really strong menthols?

^^ yeah that

I bought some house line juice and didn't think to ask about vg ratio. Vaping it caused terrible tightness in my chest. I dumped that and now I DIY 60vg or less and no issues. I haven't needed my asthma inhaler since I started vaping but I came close to needing to use it when I had that 80vg juice.

Courtney535

Sep 27, 2016

Hi.
Thanks.
I don't like very strong menthol. I have tried some that are overwhelming .
Just something cool , not burning on the inhale.

Courtney535

Sep 27, 2016
What tank are you using?
What ohms are the coils? What wattage is your device set too?
image.jpeg

Courtney535

Sep 27, 2016
You might add a little Koolada to the juice you already have........it doesn't give it flavor but gives it a cooling sensation ....... hard to explain.

May be just the thing you need to "fix" the stuff you are already vaping.

Otherwise, nobody does menthol/mint better than Halo. That is what they specialize in and although they don't divulge pg/vg ratio I can say it is about 70/30 so that should be fine for you if the VG is bothersome.

Get the sample pack of menthols/mints, then you will know what you like.
Really? Kool aid the drink mix?

I would have never ever thought of that. Lol!
I will give it a go.

I work on a Ambulance and I'm in the back treating my asthma more than my pts these days.
Something needs to change .
Again thanks !

Reactions: Ladiekali

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Really? Kool aid the drink mix?

I would have never ever thought of that. Lol!
I will give it a go.

I work on a Ambulance and I'm in the back treating my asthma more than my pts these days.
Something needs to change .
Again thanks !
koolada is a (menthol?) flavoring, not kool aid the drink. Try a 60vg or 50vg liquid first is my suggestion.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I can't vape 6mg sub homing. Coughing spells. Can't breath. It's bad. I recommend 3 nic for your vaping style. Try that first and see if it helps. I think it will. 6nic is pretty high nic for a .5 ohm coil and lower. That's my first recommendation before changing vg/pg ratios. Me personally, I find higher vg to be smoother.

But 6 nic kills me, so try that first. You need 3 nic juice and if you do let me know.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Oh lol!!!!!
I misread that...
Great info!
Thanks
I can't vape 6mg sub homing. Coughing spells. Can't breath. It's bad. I recommend 3 nic for your vaping style. Try that first and see if it helps. I think it will. 6nic is pretty high nic for a .5 ohm coil and lower. That's my first recommendation before changing vg/pg ratios. Me personally, I find higher vg to be smoother.

But 6 nic kills me, so try that first. You need 3 nic juice and if you do let me know.
I should have mentioned I am using 2mg nic after dropping down from 3mg when switching to sub ohm. I have asthma also and the higher vg hurt my lungs much more than the nic did I think.

Jay89

Aug 21, 2016
Cornwall
My 2 favourite flavours are menthol

Ruthless - Ez Duz it on ice
90%vg 10%pg
Menthol, strawberry and watermelon flavour
really nice, not to much menthol, just enough to make it nice and cool

Element E-liquids - Watermelon Chiller
80%vg 20%pg
Menthol and Watermelon flavour
Very nice, more menthol in this one, just the right amount IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Courtney535

Sep 27, 2016

I started on 24 nic and have moved down to 6 nic over the last few years.
I'm thinking of my next order to be 3 nic and more PG than VG.
My husband bought me a different filter a few months ago , so it could be that too.
Great info here.
Thanks so much!

Reactions: Ladiekali
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread