I need a Docto have a fever! for the Dr pepper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Shuttle

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Madison, AL
Don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but the last two orders I placed for Nobacco, in coffee and chocolate flavors were aweful. Smilin, did you receive a bad batch? Sent a couple of e-mails, but know you are so tied up with all this FDA nonsense.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed a change in the liquid. These were almost perfumy in taste. Not much to smile about here. :nah:

Lady Shuttle

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Madison, AL
Thanks for the response RacoonSpirit. I'm hoping Smilin' reads the posts and give us some information relative to this issue. Most of the juice has been great, but these don't even mix well with the good ones, However, like most say, taste is a very difficult sense to nail down. We don't all taste the same thing in the same way. But I think we all recognize that pefumy smell and taste and know that there is something wrong.

RacoonSpirit

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Lady Shuttle - ran into another bad bottle: Cigar flavored this time. Tasted good but fried 4 atomizers on my DSE901!!! When the first atty went, I thought nothing of it since the atty was over a month and a half old. So I fired up the second. Within 1 day it went. Ok I thought, not unusual to get a bad atty once in a while so I fired up the third. Within 1 day it went. Started to get concerned but both new attys were from the same order so I thought ok, bad batch of attys. I started using new one from my wife's kit (bought from separate supplier at different times). Within a half a day I noticed its performance dropping so I stopped using the juice, flushed the atty out and started using another juice. That atty started working a bit better but not like it did before using the juice. I just received my order of replacement attys and have set the juice aside - afraid to use it!!! I think Smilin got a bad batch for sure.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

RacoonSpirit

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA USA
not to be a .... ,but Racoonspirit this thread is about GOOD juice.

Dr.peppepr!! not about bad juice stay on topic this is all about the DR.

if you want a thread disscussing off juice make one thanks :D

My bad - did not mean to hijack your thread - only responding to Lady Shuttle...

My apologies and no disrespect intended nor taken....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread