I need a wiring diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete W

Jul 9, 2016
Hey! I'm new and I was told to come here. I'm building a box and need some help with the wiring diagram. This is what I've got going on.
Dual 18650
DPDT switch to change between series and parallel
Volt meter
Two position switch for turning volt meter on and off
Two position switch for turning everything on and off
LED Fire switch
MOSFETC

Any and all help appreciated! :)

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Hi. I'm looking to build an unregulated box. Dual 18650
    LED fire switch
    Volt meter
    DPDT switch to switch between series and parallel
    Two way switch to turn the voltmeter on and off
    Two way switch to turn the entire device on and off
    MOSFET

Any and all help appreciated! :)

I plan to buy a BC Box mod. They have a dual 18650 serial/parallel mech box. You might want to buy the box and copy it.

rhelton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2014
    spokane, wa
    Just a suggestion from someone who has experience in building both kinds and lots of hours using both. Its in your best interest to just build a series box and build your atty's appropriate for the power you have. The problem with a parallel is the way that most peeps are used to vaping today with all of the 200w devices is you get to the point that you cannot pull the current your trying too, and the heat you will impose upon the mosfets could damage them to the point they stay open and then your screwed.

I do not know of any diagrams for a series/parallel but can point you to some of each on their own.

A parallel box I think you should use two mosfets or one mosfet with a mosfet driver.

A series box you just need one mosfet.

Here are a bunch of diagrams unregulated series/parallel box mod diagram - Google Search

You can add or take away components as you see fit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread