I need dead M40X attys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've got two I think I might be able to part with, one died on a faulty battery (bad switch) and the other finally went after 3 months of solid service. Performed like a champ right up until judgement day.Send me a PM with your address and I'll dig 'em up- hope you're not put off by chipped paint!

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Will do, thanks.

I've got two I think I might be able to part with, one died on a faulty battery (bad switch) and the other finally went after 3 months of solid service. Performed like a champ right up until judgement day.Send me a PM with your address and I'll dig 'em up- hope you're not put off by chipped paint!

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
Not sure if you realize it, but 510 battery connectors are pretty cheap. Ya don't have to keep ripping apart 401 atty's to get the connector, unless of course, you really want to. :)

510 Battery Connector, Gold

Edit - I do have 4 or 5 dead 401 atty's laying around for several months now, (which I originally saved to cut up for the connectors), but it's just so much easier to buy em, and they're pretty inexpensive. So, you're welcome to them, if you're still looking.
Btw, I see you're from Idaho. So, um, can I get a potato out the deal? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread