Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Now you're talking. Well done, and thank you very much for listening.
Trkr;

It makes you feel good to prevent injury. I just wish more would listen. But they want to go as low as possible or get the last Nano watt our if their mod.

vaping us about a satisfying vape to keep one off the Stinkies instead if seeing how fast they can make their mod go BOOM!

Reactions: jjatl

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Trkr;

It makes you feel good to prevent injury. I just wish more would listen. But they want to go as low as possible or get the last Nano watt our if their mod.

Vaping us about a satisfying vape to keep one off the Stinkies instead if seeing how fast they can make their mod go BOOM!
it does indeed. I read .1 and my heart damn near stopped. I was sweating bullets and praying so hard my rosary jammed trying to get a post up before he pushed the fire button again. But this time we win; our new friend has learned something and is safer than before. That's what victory looks like and yes, it feels very good indeed. I know we can't win them all. But I'm not gonna quit trying, and I am deeply grateful to the others around here who work at it as hard as I do.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I just got chills reading this. Thank you @suprtrkr for being in the right place at the right time.

I know there's a lot of people out there who chant "Klowdz, Bro", but if one studies, even a little bit, one can find that a micro-ohm build isn't necessary. Crazy dec-tuple coils that look like wire art aren't necessary. The capability for artistry *IS* there, without having to be a danger to onesself or to others.

@Billy12-a, I am *SO THANKFUL* that nothing disastrous happened.... Welcome to ECF, and I hope to see you around for a LONG TIME :)

NO mod is 100% foolproof, so it's up to each one of us to have an idea of when something could be wrong and what to do to keep all safe.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I just got chills reading this. Thank you @suprtrkr for being in the right place at the right time.

I know there's a lot of people out there who chant "Klowdz, Bro", but if one studies, even a little bit, one can find that a micro-ohm build isn't necessary. Crazy dec-tuple coils that look like wire art aren't necessary. The capability for artistry *IS* there, without having to be a danger to onesself or to others.

@Billy12-a, I am *SO THANKFUL* that nothing disastrous happened.... Welcome to ECF, and I hope to see you around for a LONG TIME :)

NO mod is 100% foolproof, so it's up to each one of us to have an idea of when something could be wrong and what to do to keep all safe.
Amen. My lucky day :)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
it does indeed. I read .1 and my heart damn near stopped. I was sweating bullets and praying so hard my rosary jammed trying to get a post up before he pushed the fire button again. But this time we win; our new friend has learned something and is safer than before. That's what victory looks like and yes, it feels very good indeed. I know we can't win them all. But I'm not gonna quit trying, and I am deeply grateful to the others around here who work at it as hard as I do.

I just wish more people would listen. I need to talk to you about the rosary. Ever hear of the chaplet of Padre Pio?

I will send you a PM.

UCChris

Feb 15, 2015
Utah
Met a guy at a local vape shop today. He was Vaping his Noisy Cricket at .18. I tried to let him know that he was dangerously overdrawing his batteries. He told me to "simmer down" because he "has been Vaping it like this for a week." The shop owner (who I am friends with) overheard and told the guy to either heed my warning and build higher or to get him and his pipe bomb outta his shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Met a guy at a local vape shop today. He was Vaping his Noisy Cricket at .18. I tried to let him know that he was dangerously overdrawing his batteries. He told me to "simmer down" because he "has been Vaping it like this for a week." The shop owner (who I am friends with) overheard and told the guy to either heed my warning and build higher or to get him and his pipe bomb outta his shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't understand these ultra low builders or have to get the last Nano watt out of a 200 watt mod.

The whole thing about a 200 watt mod is to find a satisfying vape that keeps you off Stinkies and still have battery life.

I was in Velvet vapers yesterday looking at gear. They asked to see my LED screen after seeing my clouds.

I was firin a .8 ohm build at 9 watts on my Ohmega Nano they couldn't believe it.

I said that is a single coil 8 wraps 2mm diameter and 70% VG instead of 50/50.

UCChris

Feb 15, 2015
Utah
I can't understand these ultra low builders or have to get the last Nano watt out of a 200 watt mod.

The whole thing about a 200 watt mod is to find a satisfying vape that keeps you off Stinkies and still have battery life.

I was in Velvet vapers yesterday looking at gear. They asked to see my LED screen after seeing my clouds.

I was firin a .8 ohm build at 9 watts on my Ohmega Nano they couldn't believe it.

I said that is a single coil 8 wraps 2mm diameter and 70% VG instead of 50/50.

I agree. I have a single coil Royal Hunter that is .93 ohms. Throw that on my IPV D2 and vape it at 15 watts. It blows nice clouds. I also have an 18500 e-pipe mech that I vape at 10 watts. Not a bunch of vapor, but I built it to be a flavor chaser. I also have a SMPL that I have a .25 dual coil build on. That one hucks clouds, but it's my only low sub-ohm build.

My profile picture is me vaping a Kanger Subtank at 35 watts. If I remember correctly, I had a 1.5 ohm coil on the RBA deck in there. It chucked clouds with the best of them. I used it on a Sigelei Fuchai 200 watt box and got a ton of battery life at only 35 watts. I ended up swapping with a friend for his SMPL mod. I love mechs, so I couldn't be happier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread