I need help......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if this is the right group to pose this question, But as I am getting into mixing my own elixirs, I am having trouble finding Bacon flavoring. Is there even such a thing? (GOD, I hope so....)...
Anyway, does anyone who mixes there own E-juice know where to procure such an coveted flavoring?
Thanx.

Reactions: SissySpike

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Baconess is next to godliness

xBLh9vA.gif

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome Curley!

One of the first ejuices I bought was a Maple Bacon French Toast that my B&M had whipped up. It was righteous when I sampled it, but was kinda gnarly when I brought home a bottle. However, this looked intriguing.....

Attempting a new recipe! Maple Bacon cheesecake TFA | E-Cigarette Forum

Good Luck!

P.S., you have enough posts - come visit the DIY threads in the E-Liquid section of the forum :)

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
As excited as I was to try a bacon flavoring for my DIY, the end results of several flavoring options were . . . "unsatisfying" to put it politely ;) There are several options out there for bacon flavorings, most of the major flavoring companies make one

Some were downright gross, a couple were tolerable yet tasted more like roast pork than bacon since you can't replicate that salty flavor in vaping. YMMV, of course, and I wish you well in your search for the best (non-vaping) flavor on earth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread