I need the "Cliff Notes" version..

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by xerostatus, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. xerostatus

xerostatus Full Member

Okay, so I think I'm ready to "graduate" away from Mt.Baker stuff..

Now, I know that for nearly as many vapers out there, there is a favorite liquid seller/maker/brand/etc.
    It's impossible to know where to start.
    I don't exactly enjoy the idea of dropping a couple hamiltons everytime i want to experiment with a new brand/vendor.

So, I need your help!

Anyone who wishes to offer up their suggestion(s), please provide 1-3 vendors/brands that you think a relatively-new vaper and his even-more-newer-vaping girlfriend just "absolutely" must try!

Oh and of course every response is highly appreciated!

2. RBBR

RBBR Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Have a look at Nicoticket, Mom and Pops Vapor Shop and Vapor Chef.

3. stlhawks

stlhawks Senior Member ECF Veteran

Heather's Heavenly Vapes or Alice in Vapeland

4. sflorian

sflorian Full Member

Most vendors have a specialty, or a few blends that they're really known for. What do you and your girlfriend like already?

Personally, I'm really digging:
    Gremlin Juice: Brett's Breakfast Blend (maple, vanilla, tobacco...it's truly bangin')
    Fuzion: Cookie Monster (sugar cookie)
    Halo: Cafe Mocha (cocoa, coffee, hazelnut)

These are the only three that I re-order, and recommend them highly if they initially sound appealing to you. Halo and Fuzion offer slightly lower priced sample packs. Gremlin Juice does not offer sample packs, but his prices are low enough that it's not a big deal. None of them are as lightning-quick as MBV, but the difference is only a day or two.

EDIT: Hmmm...I should note that these vendors are not "known" for these particular flavors. I find them to be underrated.

5. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Depends on what type flavors you're looking to vape.
    I never found my favorite go to juices until I started DIY'ing my flavors. YMMV :)

6. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

7. Taylor7617

Taylor7617 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nicoticket had a larger juice selection some time ago and has cut down due to single man operation was getting overworked. I've had very good juices from him, CLS and BG. As well, Moon Mountain Vapor has a couple sampler packs and then they have the best retail large bottle pack I've been able to find; 3-30ml and 2-50ml bottles for $35...all bottles are over-filled, where can you get that?! The also occassionally have a BOGO deal which gives you around 200ml for $35 even though not sure how often that'll occur. Juices are also quite good and most don't need weeks of steeping outside of the tobacco juices.

8. rabernet

rabernet Herper Chick Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Ahlusion is supposed to have great juices. They are next on my list. I agree on Mom and Pop Vapor Shop. Butterfly Bait is my favorite from them.

Sent from my Samsung Note II using Tapatalk 2

9. vjc0628

vjc0628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Really depends on what you are looking for
    my tops are
    Ahlusion just about everything smooth criminal is amazing after 5 week steep
    Nicoticket,
    Mom and Pops Vapor Shop especially pchellas 5 layer tobacco haze
    VelvetCloudVapor
    And Copper Creak love the house blend haven't had the other stuff yet but I read its top stuff as well

10. DaBucs

DaBucs Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I really haven't tried to many vendors, guess i have been able to get lucky and found juices that serve me well :)

1. Nicoticket - limited flavors but great stuff
    2. Heathers Heavenly Vapes
    3. Johnson Creek

Right now most of my juice is Nicoticket for which I have the Custards Last Stand (yummy vanilla custard), Creme Brulee(another yummy Vanilla with burnt Caramel), Betelguese (good fruit vape), Grandmas cinnamon Danish (tastes pretty good, growing on me).

11. Mitey F

Mitey F Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Every single vendor is going to be suggested, and most of the information posted will be useless to you. That's like asking, "what flavors should I try?"

Do some research (here on ECF is everything you'd ever want/need to know) and decide for yourself.

12. ShariR

ShariR Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    This is going to depend on what you are looking for. There is going to be a lot of hype surrounding the most popular vendors. You need to weed through it all. Ahlusion has complex, layered flavors. Of course, Boba's Bounty, you will love it or hate it, AIV has more delicate flavors; HHV good tobaccos and bakery. There are many more to choose from. Here's where you need to do your reading and research.

13. bones1274

bones1274 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Kick Bass Vapor. All of their flavors are spot on.

14. Nightcall

Nightcall Senior Member ECF Veteran

Personally I'm sticking with Heather's Heavenly Vapes for the time being. I only had two liquids so far, Legend and Island Dream, but in combination of liking them, especially Legend, very good prices, and an overall good vibe from the site, I'll slowly go through their selection.

Of course this could change with the next liquids I try from them. I doubt it.

15. peterforpats

peterforpats Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    cliff notes version- shop around and buy what interests you and your girlfriend- no one can tell what you will like in the end. all they do is tell you what they like. start tasting......

16. piggy

piggy Super Member ECF Veteran

goodejuice and Heathers (HHV).
    I don't vape desserts, but for pure tobacco I go to goodejuice (homebrew), for sweet tobacco both are awesome, for fruits (non-tobacco) HHV holds an edge.
    If your looking for extra bold tobacco try the ahlusion aromatic line.
    My personal all day vapes are congo craze from GEJ and Huntsman from HHV.

17. OlDogNewTricks

OlDogNewTricks Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sampler packs are your friends. It is an inexpensive way to try a lot of juices and they typically have the lowest cost per ml. Good luck and have fun!

18. Mitey F

Mitey F Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I totally agree with this, except for the price. Sample packs are typically the HIGHEST price per volume. True, it's a very VERY good way to test juices, but it is NOT cheap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.