I need the right size tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikes melon

Jul 21, 2016
I just picked up the Innokin Axiom and I am enjoying the disposable dual horizontal coils at .5 ohms. I would like to use the deck that came with it but the posts and holes are so small it seems I can only make it single (as you can use a cap for single or dual) but I am wondering if anyone has built on the Axiom rda and if you can tell me what size hex to use as well as the best gauge wire to get a .5 ohm build? I don't want to strip the screws and it seems I only have space to build the same coils that come with the iSubs and the Axiom, size wire as the deck is small. Thanks again

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I love my Steam Crave Aromamizers (I have about 20 #FTFDA) but I got an Axiom today for free when I bought a Disrupter Curve from a reviewer that was done with it.
I don't know what size Allan will fit it.
Vaping Biker likes it with 2.5mm dual coils 26ga
I'll try to stuff 3mm 24ga in it but expect that'll be too big so I'll work my way down if so.
Just use your best fitting key that doesn't look rounded off.

Reactions: mikes melon

mikes melon

Jul 21, 2016
I love my Steam Crave Aromamizers (I have about 20 #FTFDA) but I got an Axiom today for free when I bought a Disrupter Curve from a reviewer that was done with it.
I don't know what size Allan will fit it.
Vaping Biker likes it with 2.5mm dual coils 26ga
I'll try to stuff 3mm 24ga in it but expect that'll be too big so I'll work my way down if so.
Just use your best fitting key that doesn't look rounded off.

Thanks, I am new to buildingand I didn't want to strip it but I have my eye on the Geek vape Eagle but I would love to start with a single coil on the Axiom and see how it goes. Thanks for the gauge.

Reactions: Mowgli

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Nice avatar. It reminded me of a cartoon I meant to post to FB. There now I did.

13754550_1809612242602931_5126145941320171860_n.jpg

That's not pepperoni

mikes melon

Jul 21, 2016
Nice avatar. It reminded me of a cartoon I meant to post to FB. There now I did.

13754550_1809612242602931_5126145941320171860_n.jpg

That's not pepperoni
It is Gene Wilder as Wonka done by the artist Zoltron for the Primus Halloween show 2 years ago. I have the gig poster and the 2nd set was the Wonka songs that Primus had done an album of as only Les Claypool can and pay omage to the OG Wonka.

mikes melon

Jul 21, 2016
What album was that?
I saw Primus Sail The Seas Of Cheese at the Orpheum in Boston :thumb:

I called the (new) album I dropped that cartoon in "Premium Juice Makers Be Like" and tagged a small batch premium juice maker that I'm friends with haha
The latest album of Les' is The Claypool Lennon Delirium (The Monolith Of Phobos) and is great because Les and Sean Lennon have made an album and they do Floyd and Beatles covers live. They are in nyc August 30th but Boston the days before, the album before that was Primus and the Fungi Ensemble that was the Wonka songs from the movie front to back. Great live show and both tours have posts on you tube. I saw the Sailing the Seas tour too at the Roseland Ballroom in NYC and this year is the 25th anniversary of that album. Greatest sophomore album ever. I hope you catch the Claypool Lennon Delirium bc it is cheap and they do the Beatles Tomorrow Never Knows that sounds great along with Astronomy Domine by Floyd. Tim Alexander came out on drums yesterday for a Southbound Packaderm encore after his 2nd heart attack and surgery last year, he looks good for all of that. Tim is keeping the beat and Primus is playing at the end of the year. Last nye they did Pork Soda straight through. Check out the Delirium or the Candyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread