Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I'm confused.... :unsure:

I thought I would start a new thread/contest. Our "I never won" contest is going strong so lets try a "I never tried" contest. Post a flavor from our site that you have not tried before. Next Wednesday I will draw a winner and I will send you a free sample of that flavor. If the contest goes well we will keep it going. I would ask that you only chose 1 item you haven't tried for each contest period. So once this week but then you could post the following period with another flavor and every one after that. So you could win more than once.

We will see how it goes.....

Thanks to everyone for such great contest turn outs you guys are sooooo awesome!!!!

We are going to keep this thread going.... and no need to repost unless you win then you can pick a new flavor. I have a running list I am adding to so everyone is still entered.

Thank you

Just as a FYI you do not need to re enter with the same flavor. I have a notebook with everyone's name and the flavor they requested next to their name that way it is fair for everyone to have one entry. It is ok to chose more than one flavor but you name will still be in the drawing only once. I will leave your name in there permanently so if you get your name drawn you can chose another flavor in case you get chosen again.

But it seems that I have never entered, either... :facepalm: so I would LOVE to try the Jasmine flavor!!
I have gotten into some floral vapes lately, but that is one I have never tried... yet!

Thanks!!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Congratulations, AngiBe (on a roll!) and Ladybear (get that monkey off your back!)! :toast:

Thanks for the ongoing contest, Moe and Vaporbomb! :thumbs:

Happy St. Patty's Day, everyone!
beer_green3.gif

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Ok - Im a little behind - So Im decided to draw a random person which is AngiBe for pecan pie and Im also choosing LadyBear for the nutty monkey....

You are AWESOME!!!!! I need a You are awesome smiley thingy! lol

congrats AngiBe and Ladybear!!! (loved that nutty monkey)!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread