I Quit!!!!

Discussion in 'Zero Nicotine Vaping and Quitting Vaping' started by Furt, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Furt

Furt Full Member

Hey everybody, I only browsed this site for a small time over the course of me switching from cigs to vaping, but I wanted to thank you all for the help you give everyone else. As of 3 weeks ago, I completely stopped vaping, gave my iTaste MVP and eGo Twist to a friends and have had no cravings whatsoever for nicotine. Its been such a weight lifted off my shoulders to know that I'm no longer so dependent on something like I was with that chemical and I have everyone in the vaping community to thank for it. Seeing all the great videos on how to get started in vaping and great advice from carious sites on how to properly reduce nic content over time. Is all ended in me finally kicking the habit without ever suffering withdrawals.

Thanks Again and keep doing what you do.

2. trouble1000

trouble1000 PV Master of Valinor Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Congratulations that's some achievement. Don't think I would want to give up vaping myself, but kudos to you for doing it :D

3. calico21

calico21 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

:toast: Way to go! If the time comes and you think I need a cig please find a disposable! I would have kept something, ya know "in case of emergency break glass". Again, well done!

4. Tvan

Tvan Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    That's awsome! I also hope to walk away from vaping someday. Congratulations!

5. Racehorse

Racehorse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm heading toward a quit myself, been at it about a year, it's time to quit all of it but that is because it's not really a hobby for me, vaping was just a means to an end. Congrats to you, nicely done.

I will keep some disposables around just in case, or maybe a really cheap 3.7v mod.

6. ric23

ric23 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    plus one on the disposable! Just like carrying an extra battery when you travel!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.