Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Yeah I just had a little extravaganza in the classies that netted enough for a SL TRA LP grand, another Odin, 3 more router tips, a box of KGD and there's still a nice chunk left in Paypal.

Trouble is, there is absolutely nothing more vape related I need :)

Maybe a better camera to shoot YouTube vids rather than my iphone5?

But what to vid?

Start off with a 5 second clip saying:

"It is I, the founder of the microcoil."

I call it keeping it short and sweet.

Apart from that, more/better REO disassembly videos (close ups would be awesome), maintenance videos, rebuilding videos

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Yeah I just had a little extravaganza in the classies that netted enough for a SL TRA LP grand, another Odin, 3 more router tips, a box of KGD and there's still a nice chunk left in Paypal.

Trouble is, there is absolutely nothing more vape related I need :)

Maybe a better camera to shoot YouTube vids rather than my iphone5?

But what to vid?

Oh... the possibilities...

Having (not) said that - tweak your coil build stuff maybe? And I'm up for some Reo road trip vids. Maybe some 'man on the street' reactions. Other than that - got nuttin'. It's hard to think up reasons for more than a dozen 'technical' Reo videeyas.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Great to hear Kiwi... My #2, Silver Vein, will be here in the morning. I don't know how i'm going to sleep tonight!!

Chain vape till you pass out of nic overdose.

Speaking of which, I've felt reaaaaal sick 3 times since I got my REO. Been vaping none stop and it's going through my juice like crazy. Thank god I'm starting on DIY. I can't let go of that sucker.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Speaking of which, I've felt reaaaaal sick 3 times since I got my REO. Been vaping none stop and it's going through my juice like crazy.

Hmmm... sounds like Reorictus. Bit queasy, slight headache, indelible grin on your face. It happens, friend. It happens.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
The metallic red with the tumbled brass door looks amazing.....just thought I could give you pointers for your 3rd:D

I'm actually thinking of picking up the tumbled brass door for my incoming copper vein! I saw a picture somewhere and it looks insanely sexy. Urgh. Any idea how much more weight it adds to the mod?

slappy3139

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
New Iberia, LA, USA
I'm actually thinking of picking up the tumbled brass door for my incoming copper vein! I saw a picture somewhere and it looks insanely sexy. Urgh. Any idea how much more weight it adds to the mod?

It's significantly heavier than the standard doors

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Welp. No brass doors for me then. Grumbles. Unless I get another REO as my stay-home REO. Hmm...

Maybe the lighter SL tumbled brass door?

IMAG2037-L.jpg

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Hi! Not sure if anyone still reads this but I haz three questions:

1) so some folks use a oring in the catch cap to allow for adjustment of the atty to position the airhole. Where does one get these orings/what are the dimensions? It seems like everyone has em, but I didn't get any in my package :O

2) for the new/spare bottles, does anyone know what's the perfect drill bit size to use?

3) what's the purpose of the reducer tube?

Walter Ego

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wild West

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
Congrats kiwi, she looks great.

And the fire button? Oh gosh. The throw is perfect. It's so nice I've been pressing on it for the past few minutes.

I love the switch on the Reo. Not only is the throw smooth but the contact is VERY consistent. I can throw my inline voltmeter on mine and it always reads constant and rock solid. Press five times, get the exact same reading unlike some tube mechs I've used. No crunchy switch, sticky or inconsistent. It just works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread